X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goju
    • Aug 2009

Everlast speed bag

Hey guy, iv'e just taken a gamble buy purchasing this Everlast bag from sports direct.. http://www.sportsdirect.com/everlast...g-6inch-753140
    as you can see it only says 6inch any thoughts on this being a 6x9 ?
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

I think, that is what Everlast call the 6x9. Going by their sizes it'll measure 7x10. I think Fingers has the same bag. The 5x8's measure 6x9, 4x6's measure 5x8 and so on. Still, it's a good price mate, Sugar Rays charge £35 and if it hit's like the 8x5, then your going to be pleased.
    Nice to hear from you again Goju.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
      I think, that is what Everlast call the 6x9. Going by their sizes it'll measure 7x10. I think Fingers has the same bag. The 5x8's measure 6x9, 4x6's measure 5x8 and so on. Still, it's a good price mate, Sugar Rays charge £35 and if it hit's like the 8x5, then your going to be pleased.
      Nice to hear from you again Goju.
      I might be wrong there Goju! I just came across this bag So it could be Everlast's 5x8 which measures 6x9.

Comment

• goju
        • Aug 2009

Thanks vin.. as long as it's no bigger ill be very happy. looking forward to hitting a good bag after the last couple of months hitting the vinyl bag i got from argos lol. well i was going to get one from sugarrays but they never had them in stock. Bloody good price too.. will let you know how i get on with it mate.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by goju View Post
          Thanks vin.. as long as it's no bigger ill be very happy. looking forward to hitting a good bag after the last couple of months hitting the vinyl bag i got from argos lol. well i was going to get one from sugarrays but they never had them in stock. Bloody good price too.. will let you know how i get on with it mate.
          Hey,no problem mate!

Comment

• goju
            • Aug 2009

Not sure whats going on here.. just got my email reply from sports direct saying the new bag has been sent.. but, the colour of the bag was red/blue and this is what they sent ( Everlast Speedbag 6inch84 Black/Yellow ) anyone know what the 84 is ?

Comment

• ukspeedbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

Not sure whats going on here.. just got my email reply from sports direct saying the new bag has been sent.. but, the colour of the bag was red/blue and this is what they sent ( Everlast Speedbag 6inch84 Black/Yellow ) anyone know what the 84 is ?
              They don't mean 6x4 do they? The yellow and black is normally 6x4. If that's correct mate, you got yourself a fantastic bag! Let us know what you get, if it's the 6x4, I have one already, but I'll have another at that price! One good tip is to treat it with hide food or something. Although I done mine with Connoly hide food as soon as I got it and still do it regularly, it's still cracking, but don't let that put you off! It's my favourite bag.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2007

They meant 6 inch B 4????? Are you reading your email correct? Put ye glasses on lad!
                Last edited by ukspeedbag; 01-30-2010, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• goju
                  • Aug 2009

haha this is what they wrote...( Everlast Speedbag 6inch84 Black/Yellow ) but i have a feeling you could be right vin.. if thats the case then i certainly cant wait for tuesday to come

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2007

haha this is what they wrote...( Everlast Speedbag 6inch84 Black/Yellow ) but i have a feeling you could be right vin.. if thats the case then i certainly cant wait for tuesday to come
                    Lol Wait till fingers sees this, we had to import ours from the US. It'll be a couple of weeks before I can treat myself again. I might buy a couple as these bags have been discontinued.
                    Let's see what turns up, fingers crossed hey!

Comment

• fingers
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • May 2008

LOL Thanks for the tip off Vini got one on the way!! will see what arrives after our last experience also got one of these on the way http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/pro-...speedball.html wow i am in speedbag heaven!! Hello my name is fingers and i am a bagaholic!!
                      Last edited by fingers; 01-30-2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                        LOL Thanks for the tip off Vini got one on the way!! will see what arrives after our last experience also got one of these on the way http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/pro-...speedball.html wow i am in speedbag heaven!!
                        Sweet. I really like the look of that bag, why can't bags be a bit more stylish, like this and like the Rival bags?

Hello my name is fingers and i am a bagaholic!!
                        Well, just don't expect an intervention from the likes of us

Comment

• goju
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                          these bags have been discontinued.
                          Let's see what turns up, fingers crossed hey!
                          oh have they ?? well if it is the 6x4 ill get another for sure..

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                            LOL Thanks for the tip off Vini got one on the way!! will see what arrives after our last experience also got one of these on the wayhttp://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/pro-box-xtreme_peanut-speedball.html wow i am in speedbag heaven!! Hello my name is fingers and i am a bagaholic!!
                            Well after the last episode I'm definitely going to wait and see what you get.
                            I've been making my wish list today.

1. Fighting Sports XS
                            2. Extreme Peanut
                            3. Stock up on Everlast 4x6's
                            And I'll be asking Sugar Rays for some discount too, I've spent loads with them as I'm a bagaholic too! I'm definitely going to give them a call anyway, I can only try.
                            You'll have to let us know how the Extreme performs mate.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                              Sweet. I really like the look of that bag, why can't bags be a bit more stylish, like this and like the Rival bags?

Well, just don't expect an intervention from the likes of us
                              It does look the part Tim. Hopefully, they will perform as good as they look.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...