• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

SPEEDBAGTRUCK St. Louis(St. Charles)

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Couple hours of cold baggn! Couple hours of the best concert I've ever been to. Ears still ringin probably will for a day or two.

The Dragon was very cool to hang with gave great pointers I accomplished more in the couple hours of his teaching than I had in a couple of weeks.Thank You Brian for one of the coolest nights! Had a blast!

Got to hang with Tj Matee (Ted) from Chicago. Really cool guy! Wait til you see what this guy has been able to accomplish in a couple of months very impressive!Coincidently he is a drummer and it really showed with his skill with the Bag.

pics and video to come.
    Last edited by sparrky37; 01-21-2010, 11:29 PM.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
    Absolutely Amazing!!!

Couple hours of cold baggn! Couple hours of the best concert I've ever been to. Ears still ringin probably will for a day or two.

The Dragon was very cool to hang with gave great pointers I accomplished more in the couple hours of his teaching than I had in a couple of weeks.Thank You Brian for one of the coolest nights! Had a blast!

Got to hang with Tj Matee (Ted) from Chicago. Really cool guy! Wait til you see what this guy has been able to accomplish in a couple of months very impressive!Coincidently he is a drummer and it really showed with his skill with the Bag.

pics and video to come.
    ...and the legend of the Speed Bag Truck continues to grow
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Josh, glad you had the opportunity to meet and bag with BT, AND attend a fantastic performance. As a bonus, you guys hooked up with another fellow bagger. Great stuff.

Waiting on the pix and vid.

Comment

• atgatt
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Sure sounds like a great time!

I don't know how people in those bands keep their hearing.

Comment

• sparrky37
          • Jan 2010

couple pics. left to right. Speed Bag Dragon as if he needs an intro, TJ (Ted) from Chicago, and me workn on vids, my buddy showed up w/ bad ass camera will let u kno
          Attached Files

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Hey that's great, glad you guys got to meet up. Quite the experience, isn't it?

And anyone who is on the truck , please sign the platform on the right (furthest from the truck door), as that one is mine and I'd like to get some more autographs on it... sign on the drum, the frame, any place there is room !!!!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

Glad you enjoyed yourself! I can't wait to meet up with BT. Hopefully, I'll be bringing a platform along to Frankfurt and he can teach me a few things.

Comment

• Jordan
                • Jun 2009

gotta love the speed bag truck....good times.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...