X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • royalewifcheese
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Here's the everlast pro 6x4 in action (Skunk gave me this bag - thanks Skunk!):

Dang... nice work. how do you like the 4 x 6?

Comment

• mobileaudio25
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Nov 2009

my 6x4 everlast pro came today. i love it. an awesome bag for 23$ i think the cleto reyes is still a little faster and softer but its 80$ ill stick to the everlast pro. thanks for the input everone! bag on

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I love getting boxes on the door step

These bags are great - small size, but not featherlight. Big enough that you can do just about everything on them (downward elbows are difficult on the really itsy bitsy bags), good quality heavyweight leather that is durable, bladders are easy to replace, they are easy on the hands (once the seams are beaten down), and the bag loop is nice and short, adding no unnecessary length.

Plus it's skunk's favorite bag - that's a good enough reason for me right there.
        Attached Files

Comment

• RenoRattler
          • Sep 2009

These bags are great - small size, but not featherlight. Big enough that you can do just about everything on them (downward elbows are difficult on the really itsy bitsy bags), good quality heavyweight leather that is durable, bladders are easy to replace, they are easy on the hands (once the seams are beaten down), and the bag loop is nice and short, adding no unnecessary length.

Plus it's skunk's favorite bag - that's a good enough reason for me right there.
          I got a box just like that on my door step today too. Only there were only two inside.

I'm glad to know the seams get better with time...

Comment

• spinsmashpop
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Here's the everlast pro 6x4 in action (Skunk gave me this bag - thanks Skunk!):

Great vid and great bagging!
            BAG ON!

Comment

• spinsmashpop
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

My two black and gold 6x4's are waiting at Walmart right now!
              Yeehah!

Comment

• mobileaudio25
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Nov 2009

try going straight from walmart to you platform with frozen hands and hitting on the nice new seams i was cut multiple times haha. debating weather to buy another?? i dont bag everyday, but now that i have this bag it will be often. how long does it normally take to go through a bag?

Comment

• Tim
                  Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                  Great vid and great bagging!
                  BAG ON!
                  Thanks man.

Originally posted by mobileaudio25 View Post
                  try going straight from walmart to you platform with frozen hands and hitting on the nice new seams i was cut multiple times haha. debating weather to buy another?? i dont bag everyday, but now that i have this bag it will be often. how long does it normally take to go through a bag?
                  I've had my yellow Title 8x5 for 4 years now, same bladder, rarely put air in it. It looks like hell, but still works fine. And I've punched on it alot.

Then I've had other bags develop rips or splits in months.

Sometimes you just never know...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...