• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Baggist
    Vert Baggin' Master
    • May 2009

Missing Out

Hey ya'll, just checking in. My computer took a crap a few weeks ago and just when I thought I was gonna get a new one my car decided to do break down, so there goes the new computer. Looks like a lot of cool stuff has been happening around here!! A lot of new members (Welcome ladies and Gents)! I am only able to sneak on the computer at work for a few minutes at a time and Youtube is filtered so I can't watch vids. Hope everyone is doing great and HAPPY HOLIDAYS......... like our old friend B.T. says...... BAG ON!!!!
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey Baggist, I was wondering where you've been lately. Sorry to hear about run of bad luck. Thanks for the holiday wish and right back at ya.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Sorry to hear everything is breaking at once Maybe Santa will bring you something nice.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Glad to hear from you. Keep punching and check in once and a while.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Lefthook_mike
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
          Hey ya'll, just checking in. My computer took a crap a few weeks ago and just when I thought I was gonna get a new one my car decided to do break down, so there goes the new computer. Looks like a lot of cool stuff has been happening around here!! A lot of new members (Welcome ladies and Gents)! I am only able to sneak on the computer at work for a few minutes at a time and Youtube is filtered so I can't watch vids. Hope everyone is doing great and HAPPY HOLIDAYS......... like our old friend B.T. says...... BAG ON!!!!
          We gotta get a bag session going....I'm in hanford! Central valley!

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Hey Baggist long time no hear!! hope you get the computer sorted soon.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...