X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TooSlow
    • Oct 2009

Searching for this Everlast Speed Bag

Searching for a speed bag online. It's all red, and loosk like leather and looks a lot like the picture below but it was a small size. Said "elite" on the bag. I just can't seem to find it anywhere. Modell's had it for $29.99 there but I thought I'd look online to see but I can't find it anywhere. I liked it a lot because it was stitched fromt he inside, which to me, I think would be easier on the hands. Any idea guys? If I can't find it online, I think I might just end up picking the one up form Modell's but they only have 1 left in small which the size I want.

• Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Not sure what model that would be sorry

Comment

• Lefthook_mike
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Nov 2009

I'm not sure either bro.... I'm looking for the Ali collection speedbag but can't find it anywhere. I know I seen it for sale....any help? Sorry to hijack

Comment

• goju
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Lefthook_mike View Post
        I'm not sure either bro.... I'm looking for the Ali collection speedbag but can't find it anywhere.
        This the reply i got from Everlast about a week ago

Dear Lee,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do have the Ali Bag Gloves, http://www.everlast.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EVALICG. As for the Ali Speed Bag we are not going to have one as far as I know as of now. We do have the Ali Heavy Bag, just not a speed bag.
        Thanks for choosing Everlast!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Dianna

Comment

• Baggin'
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by TooSlow View Post
          Searching for a speed bag online. It's all red, and loosk like leather and looks a lot like the picture below but it was a small size. Said "elite" on the bag. I just can't seem to find it anywhere. Modell's had it for $29.99 there but I thought I'd look online to see but I can't find it anywhere. I liked it a lot because it was stitched fromt he inside, which to me, I think would be easier on the hands. Any idea guys? If I can't find it online, I think I might just end up picking the one up form Modell's but they only have 1 left in small which the size I want.

http://http://store.titleboxing.com/...-speedbag.html

That's the only one I call Title carrying that somewhat fits your description. As for the Ali bag...if Everlast.com doesn't have it (which they don't) I doubt anyone else will.

Comment

• Lefthook_mike
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Nov 2009

Dang....if they made a Ali jumprope I'd buy it

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...