• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
    I'm sure speedbag or spinsmashpop will come along andconfirm the size of that bag.
    Two posts up is my response.... I think it's a 7x4!
    BAG ON!

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

...No body better than AK to demonstrate a speed bag...
      You ain't kiddin'. Red hot.

Alan, you recorded this when?

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Bezzer, are you after something really small? The smallest bag I have is the Cleto Reyes 8x5. This is a very quick bag and can be difficult to control when doing some combo's. For an adrenaline rush, this is the bag. It's expensive too, but I like it and if anything happened to it, I'd get another.

I've taken a picture of the small bags, hope it gives you some idea on the sizes.
        From left to right are the Cleto Reyes 8x5, Title Classic 8x5, Everlast 8x5 and Rival 9x6.

Notice the size difference on the 3 8x5's.

The FS bag could be a little bigger than my Title bag. The Title bag that Alan is hitting is a Title 8x5. I think? This is slightly bigger than it's sister bag, the Classic. Classic is 'red' and standard is 'yellow'.
        If you are talking about the white FS bag, yes it is 8x5. So was the yellow bag at the beginning.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ukspeedbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
          The black/gold bags in the truck are "X-small". Small is 8x5 in Everlast world, so I think x-small is 7x4. Definitely smaller than the bags UK pictured....They are fun, and for some reason, the lining on the black/gold ones are softer than the red x-small I have. The rebound on the red x-small isn't as good either. Maybe it's just coincidence.... but I'd order the x-small black/gold!
          BAG ON!
          Interesting to know the Title 8x5 is faster than the smaller Classic. Thanks for sharing that info SSP.
          Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          If you are talking about the white FS bag, yes it is 8x5. So was the yellow bag at the beginning.
          Excellent Alan.

Just as a matter of interest. Why are bag sizes not actually correct? The Everlast 8x5 is actually 6 1/2 x 8 1/2.

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

The white Fighting Sports would be my next choice of bags. The Everlast bag is superb and has become my favourite bag over my others.

Give them a call to check their stock before ordering.

Fingers, On the 8x5, does it have Cp:S stamped in it? I thought I was sent a 9x6? It's the same size as my Rival 9x6. Looking at Sugar Rays website, it says 8x5 = small, hence the 'S'.

I always thought 9x6 was small and 8x5 was xtra small.

So after all, they did send me the right bag then.
            Vini i checked my everlast 8x5 but there is no size stamped on it but my everlast 4x6 has ES on it so it looks like your 8x5 is a small!! hope this helps mate.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
              Vini i checked my everlast 8x5 but there is no size stamped on it but my everlast 4x6 has ES on it so it looks like your 8x5 is a small!! hope this helps mate.
              Thanks fingers. After reading loads of stuff here, I learnt that I do have the 8x5 after all. I didn't realize they would be so big.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...