• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nickr
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2009

Where to buy a speed bag bladder?

I purchased a couple of speed bag bladders from everlast.com two weeks ago and was growing concerned they hadn't arrived yet. I just gave them a call and come to find out they are on back order until Nov 27. So now I'm left wondering where I can buy a quality bladder for a small ringside bag (Ringside is on back order too). Any ideas? Thanks.
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Originally posted by nickr View Post
    I purchased a couple of speed bag bladders from everlast.com two weeks ago and was growing concerned they hadn't arrived yet. I just gave them a call and come to find out they are on back order until Nov 27. So now I'm left wondering where I can buy a quality bladder for a small ringside bag (Ringside is on back order too). Any ideas? Thanks.
    Hi nickr welcome to the forum have you tried googling speed bag bladder and see what comes up!! you should be able to get one from any of the reputable boxing companys good luck Fingers.

Comment

• nickr
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2009

speed bag bladder

Yeah tried that. My main concern is making sure the bladder fits properly. The bag's dimensions are listed as 6" x 9", and yeah there replacement bladders of the same size, but I don't want to go through the trouble to find out that the two aren't compatible. Does the mixing of brands usually matter or is it a safe purchase?

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Originally posted by nickr View Post
        Yeah tried that. My main concern is making sure the bladder fits properly. The bag's dimensions are listed as 6" x 9", and yeah there replacement bladders of the same size, but I don't want to go through the trouble to find out that the two aren't compatible. Does the mixing of brands usually matter or is it a safe purchase?
        should be ok !! some people use the next size bladder so there is less strain, i dont think mixing brands is a problem so long as they are good quality.

Comment

• bigpete405
          • Oct 2009

titleboxing.com They ship very fast also ups grounds goes from kansas to long island n.y. in 3 days. I've ordered at least 4 seperate times from them no problems what so ever.

Comment

• MikeTarheel
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by bigpete405 View Post
            titleboxing.com They ship very fast also ups grounds goes from kansas to long island n.y. in 3 days. I've ordered at least 4 seperate times from them no problems what so ever.
            I agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Definitely try Titleboxing.com , if they are out, you're probably stuck until Nov 27th.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...