X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bezzer
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2009

Cheers for all your help so far everyone! The new platform came yesterday, it looks very good and is alot thicker than my other one which is good. the only thing is the box says that it doesnt come with any hardware for mounting the platform to the wall! Just wondered if anybody could tell me what to buy so that it will go onto the wall? (im useless with things like that lol).
    Oh yeah its going in my spare room on the wall which is brick if that helps?
    Thanks again for those who have helped me so far!

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by bezzer View Post
      Cheers for all your help so far everyone! The new platform came yesterday, it looks very good and is alot thicker than my other one which is good. the only thing is the box says that it doesnt come with any hardware for mounting the platform to the wall! Just wondered if anybody could tell me what to buy so that it will go onto the wall? (im useless with things like that lol).
      Oh yeah its going in my spare room on the wall which is brick if that helps?
      Thanks again for those who have helped me so far!
      No screws whatsoever? That's a bit bizarre, however you should be able to find some nice masonry screws for the brick wall.
      sigpic

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
        No screws whatsoever? That's a bit bizarre, however you should be able to find some nice masonry screws for the brick wall.
        tapcon is the best brand for going into brick

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...