• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Potential forum problem?

Hey Tim...
    I just typed in a response of about 50-100 characters and when I preview and/or submit a bubble thing comes up saying, that I haven't typed in enough and have to use at least 5 characters????
    I saved my text and tried again with no luck; same thing happens...
    just putting this out there to see if anyone else may be experiencing this.
    I have already today posted a few times with no prob.
    This is in regard to the "reviews" post about purchasing boxing equipment at Wal Mart.
    Maybe it is only a prob with that post????
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

OK... it just worked when I hit "reply". But when I hit "quote", it doesn't ... hope this info helps....

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      ok... It just worked when i hit "reply". But when i hit "quote", it doesn't ... Hope this info helps....
      testxx

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Hey Tim...
        I just typed in a response of about 50-100 characters and when I preview and/or submit a bubble thing comes up saying, that I haven't typed in enough and have to use at least 5 characters????
        I saved my text and tried again with no luck; same thing happens...
        just putting this out there to see if anyone else may be experiencing this.
        I have already today posted a few times with no prob.
        This is in regard to the "reviews" post about purchasing boxing equipment at Wal Mart.
        I'm looking into it. It could be something specific to the reviews forum maybe.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

I think I know what happened, the character count won't count anything between the QUOTE tags... so maybe you had those mismatched? Then it wouldn't count any of your text, hence the warning.

Try again and be very careful to keep the QUOTE and /QUOTE tags matched up, i.e. don't type anything between them...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...