X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Baggist
    Vert Baggin' Master
    • May 2009

Great job on the platform!!!! Looks like it's gonna be solid. Perfect choice of bag and swivel also. Your gonna have to post some vids when you get your board up.......5 stars!

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
      Great job on the platform!!!! Looks like it's gonna be solid. Perfect choice of bag and swivel also. Your gonna have to post some vids when you get your board up.......5 stars!

Let's see some video of that bad boy in action

Comment

• MikeyG
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Aug 2009

Finally got the board up. Seems really solid. What a difference a 50 lb bag of sand on top makes. I did some pullups on it for a test.

Question - how symmetrical are your bags?

my bag is without a doubt is not perfect. I wonder if just hitting it for a while will correct this?

I have filled it up and then let the air back out to kind of massage it. still a little out of shape.

Any tips?

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
          Question - how symmetrical are your bags?

my bag is without a doubt is not perfect. I wonder if just hitting it for a while will correct this?
          Alan likes to say that some bags just need a good beating Try to forget about having a perfectly symmetrical bag, it probably doesn't matter. Many of mine are lopsided, and in all honesty I can't detect any problems. Some of my favorite bags are slightly lopsided.

Comment

• MikeyG
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Aug 2009

Okay - not too worried about it.

I Will post some videos after i receive my bible and study up on it.

Right now I can hit with both hands and one or the other at decent speeds. I am working in some double hits and hitting the back from the back to the front. I am inconsistant with anything else but just straight hitting. I hope the bible will help me out.

Comment

• MikeyG
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Aug 2009

Okay - not too worried about it.

I Will post some videos after i receive my bible and study up on it.

Right now I can hit with both hands and one or the other at decent speeds. I am working in some double hits and hitting the back from the back to the front. I am inconsistant with anything else but just straight hitting. I hope the bible will help me out.

Tim - What bag is that black and yellow one I have seen in the video with the three of you hitting? It looks to be the one in skunks avatar as well.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
                It will help, there's an amazing amount of detail in both the book and the videos.

Tim - What bag is that black and yellow one I have seen in the video with the three of you hitting? It looks to be the one in skunks avatar as well.
                That was Skunk's bag, so I'm not exactly sure, but I believe it was this one:
                Discover top-quality apparel, footwear, and equipment for online fitness enthusiasts at Everlast. Elevate your workouts with our premium selection today!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...