• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Spinsmashpop in Modern Drummer online!

Hey y'all!
    I wrote a piece about speed bags an my new found interest of it for Modern Drummer online. And I couldn't do that without mentioning how blown away I was when I first saw clips of Alan Kahn and The Skunk! I hope this turns some other drummers/musicians on to our addiction!
    Check it out!

• Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey Brian - Great article. I hope it draws other muscians into our circle. They more folks that get involved, the more the word will spread. Here's hoping your article spurs some interest.

Comment

• Dicecedes
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2009

Great Article

I was wondering if musicians had it any easier!

Comment

• Kaju Dog
        • Jul 2009

Former Percussionist taps in...

Martial arts and boxing drew me to the bag, the drumming rythem found there has kept me intrigued ever since. I love doing my old Drum Line warm up rythems on the bag. Now, only if I had half the talent of most of you guys... Looking forward to the SBB, should prove very helpful from what I have read here.

Woof,
        KD

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

It's really a well done article, BT. Thanks for the nod and taking the speed bag to the legitimate drum world. I think drummers our "other" brothers of the beat about to have their eyes and ears opened!
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...