• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dicecedes
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2009

Jordan,

Your set up is what I started with 10 years ago. I chucked that bag and cheap swivel when I purchased the set up. I bought the 4214 and the swivel chain. After seeing what the fellas on the forum were doing, I bought the new everlast platform and the title bag. Huge difference but it still will not give you the skills of these folks!

I would recommend a new platform at some point.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

IMHO the 4214 is handicapped by it's design, not to mention I really don't like the quality of the leather that is used in it's construction. That combination seems to make it a sluggish unresponsive bag. It's ideal for someone just learning the basics, but at the same time it's charecteristics will discourage anyone who masters the basics and wants to go the next level.
      Last edited by Dutchman; 07-06-2009, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Jordan
        • Jun 2009

You guys hit the nail on the head haha, thats exactly how I've felt using this setup, I'm goin to buy a new bag and swivel as soon as I get paid this friday.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...