• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roc Stone
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2007

'P.U.I...'

Well I'm dammed if I do and I'm dammed if I don't.

Dagnabit
    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• atgatt
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Hit the "bags". I seldom just hit the speedbag because I like to mix in the double end bag in between.

A sad day though because my small Title double end bag developed a leak and even the flat repair liquid can't fix it. It makes me wonder, how in the hell does a double end bag get a leak? It's a few years old so I can't complain.

I also had a beer tonight that helped ease my sorrow about the leak.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        The yoyo! Haha.... funny stuff... What kind of guitar do you own/play?
        I have a BC Rich Virgin with a Warlock neck that has a reverse headstock. Been trying to learn the riffs from "Hangar 18" by Megadeth, "Suicide Machine" by Death (R.I.P. Chuck!!), "This Is Now" by Hatebreed and "One Shot, One Kill" by Dying Fetus..
        sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
          'P.U.I...'

Well I'm dammed if I do and I'm dammed if I don't.

Dagnabit
          Ain't THAT the truth?
          sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
            I have a BC Rich Virgin with a Warlock neck that has a reverse headstock. Been trying to learn the riffs from "Hangar 18" by Megadeth, "Suicide Machine" by Death (R.I.P. Chuck!!), "This Is Now" by Hatebreed and "One Shot, One Kill" by Dying Fetus..
            Awesome! Dude, you really are full on METAL! I recently just learned Metallica's "Blackened". That ain't easy! BAG AND SPEED PICK ON!

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
              Awesome! Dude, you really are full on METAL! I recently just learned Metallica's "Blackened". That ain't easy! BAG AND SPEED PICK ON!
              Thanks..I tried to learn "Blackened" a few times..The downpicking at that speed just kicks me in the teeth....I'm practicing "DNR" from Testament right now
              sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...