• spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
    Yeerbadahhh yeerrbadahhh!
    Originally posted by brake View Post
    what the.....!!!
    "What the?" is right!
    But anyhow.....Brake, you gotta film yourself Clown Baggin'. That picture is crazy. It's like the ultimate drunk clown!
    Great to know you got a cool swiv..... yeah.... that's how I say it now... "swiv"...
    "Kangaroo Rolls" and "swivs"....."Chasers" and "Mirrors"

BAG ON!

Comment

• brake
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Apr 2009

Yeerbadahhh yeerrbadahhh!

How did you procure it? Did you sell them that story?

Nice work. What did you end up paying?

So now that you have the plastic B/H swivel, you're probably wanna upgrade it by using the metal ball out of tha metal B/H swivel. Exchange the plastic ball for the metal ball and then you will have a premium swivel.

On another note, you may like to try a chain link swivel for something different. If you do have a problem with the B/H swivel I recommend you try one of these. I believe Jim Bradley supply them. They are a very smooth running swivel and take little or no effort to keep them going and are a bit more forgiving than the B/H.

Have fun.

Make us a video.

Thats all folks

P.S. You're probably gonna have to glue the eye bolt into the plastic ball. After a while they tend to screw themselves out and as soon as it happens the 1st time it's always gonna happen.
      How much did i pay? well, umm.... they gave it to me for free... i felt so bad though... i did offer to pay for it twice but he said it was ok, he just cracked open the set and gave me the little bag with the swivel and screws and said "dont worry, i'll just get spare parts to send me another one"

Anyway, yeah so you mean take out that little metal dish part from that maddison swivel i posted in my first post and put it in the plastic s-hook?

So that jim bradley chain link swivel, is it this one??

or one of these plastic ones?

this one has a locking pin for newbies that "holds the ball in a straight line,
      making it easier for the beginner. Pin can be removed when confident."

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      "What the?" is right!
      But anyhow.....Brake, you gotta film yourself Clown Baggin'. That picture is crazy. It's like the ultimate drunk clown!
      Great to know you got a cool swiv..... yeah.... that's how I say it now... "swiv"...
      "Kangaroo Rolls" and "swivs"....."Chasers" and "Mirrors"

BAG ON!
      baggin while drunk in a clown suit screamin out "Yeerbadahhh yeerrbadahhh!, kangaroos, chasers and mirrors!!"

just when i thought i was the only sane one in my family....

speaking of drunken kangaroos, i dont know where this little fella thinks he's going, maybe he saw the ghost of skippy!!

P.S. if you've got dial up, im sorry >=)
      Last edited by brake; 05-22-2009, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Roc Stone
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2007

Yeah saw that roo get rescued by a surfer on 'good news week' the other night. They made gags about how the surfer was probably going to skin it after the rescue and make what's termed as scrotum coin bags/pouches out of it. They didn't mention speed bags though. I was partially amused by the gag but went into a slight bout of depression when they didn't include speed bags in what to make of this roo.

What a waste.

You did well man, even better than me. I hope you used my pitch. So there you go, in the end I'm glad I didn't have to sell you one of my swivels

Chain link, ie. bike chain link.

The top one.

Both those two plastic ones are the ones I began with. I recognise them as the fastest swivs on earth. They're nearly an inch shorter than the B/H

What a nice 1ft break, so clean. Wish I was there on my ski
        Last edited by Roc Stone; 05-22-2009, 04:30 AM.
        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• brake
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Apr 2009

Yeah saw that roo get rescued by a surfer on 'good news week' the other night. They made gags about how the surfer was probably going to skin it after the rescue and make what's termed as scrotum coin bags/pouches out of it. They didn't mention speed bags though. I was partially amused by the gag but went into a slight bout of depression when they didn't include speed bags in what to make of this roo.

What a waste.

You did well man, even better than me. I hope you used my pitch. So there you go, in the end I'm glad I didn't have to sell you one of my swivels

Chain link, ie. bike chain link.

The top one.

Both those two plastic ones are the ones I began with. I recognise them as the fastest swivs on earth. They're nearly an inch shorter than the B/H

What a nice 1ft break, so clean. Wish I was there on my ski
          nah, this was a different roo, these pics are from a few years ago....

yeah i did use your pitch! thanks for that!!

i cant believe i was so determined to get the plastic s-hook when i could have just gotten one of the jim breadley ones... oh well thats me!

thanks all for the help

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...