• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

BAG and Platform SALE!!!!

Title, ProMex, Everlast, Tuf Wear, and Turbo bags.....
    Everlast and Title boards !!!

Here ya go!

Can the more experienced out there let us new guys know what the good deal here is and why! What's up with ProMex bags? Who likes Title the best? Why?

I am tempted to take advantage of this and overspend. But I'd rather get some feedback first. I'm sure others would like to know too!

And I do know that there is tons of info and opinions on what everyone thinks about bags already on the forum. I will search that out, but I also was hoping to get some direct responses related to the exact bags for sale....

(I've never read anything about the Turbo bag that's on sale for $9.99)

Thanks.....
    Spin...
    BAG ON!!!!
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Title, ProMex, Everlast, Tuf Wear, and Turbo bags.....
    Everlast and Title boards !!!

Here ya go!

Can the more experienced out there let us new guys know what the good deal here is and why! What's up with ProMex bags? Who likes Title the best? Why?

I am tempted to take advantage of this and overspend. But I'd rather get some feedback first. I'm sure others would like to know too!

And I do know that there is tons of info and opinions on what everyone thinks about bags already on the forum. I will search that out, but I also was hoping to get some direct responses related to the exact bags for sale....

(I've never read anything about the Turbo bag that's on sale for $9.99)

Thanks.....
    Spin...
    BAG ON!!!!
    I can't believe nobody has commented on this sale. Maybe we're all broke!

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      I can't believe nobody has commented on this sale. Maybe we're all broke!
      It's dissapointing to see the "regular price" for the Pro-Mex bag magically shot up to $49.99 to make $29.99 look like a huge discount. The "regular price" for those bags has been $39.99 for quite some time.

I've never actually punched on one though, so can't comment on quality otherwise. I guess $10 off is a pretty decent deal if the bag is good, it just seems dishonest to manipulate prices like that. I've seen Ringside do that quite frequently as well.
      Last edited by Tim; 01-27-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Roc Stone
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2007

That's odd . I thought the Title Classic was their premium bag.

I'm betting that's what Alan would say.
        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          It's dissapointing to see the "regular price" for the Pro-Mex bag magically shot up to $49.99 to make $29.99 look like a huge discount. The "regular price" for those bags has been $39.99 for quite some time.

I've never actually punched on one though, so can't comment on quality otherwise. I guess $10 off is a pretty decent deal if the bag is good, it just seems dishonest to manipulate prices like that. I've seen Ringside do that quite frequently as well.
          Tim, I hear ya. But a sale is still a sale. I know it's nothing compared to the 9.99 special we just took advantage of! But still, what about that Turbo bag for 9.99? Anyone know about that bag?

Comment

• Murph
            • Jan 2009

Hey spinsmashpop, I bought that turbo bag for $9.99 with the $9.99 8x5 everlast, and I wouldn't buy it agian for $1.99...Its very very very slow...I would rather put my $10 in to a better bag if I knew at the time.....Thats just my opinion.

Murph

Ok after a second look, I ****ING HATE THIS BAG!!!

Seriously get a .99 cent balloon fill it with **it take some duck tape

and slap it on a hook & you now have a better bag than the "turbo speed bag"

................................Serenity Now
            Last edited by Murph; 01-27-2009, 04:39 PM. Reason: rant

Comment

• 52beginner
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Jan 2009

I just purchased the Pro Mex Speed Bag - Small for $29.99! At this point in my training I wont notice any difference from what I am hitting now.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Murph
                • Jan 2009

Agreed.

Hey 52beginner, let me know what you think about the pro-mex, I'm on the fence about the red one also.

Does any one have a title pro-mex and want to comment? Do they compare with the more expensive bags?

Comment

• riqal
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by murph View Post
                  hey spinsmashpop, i bought that turbo bag for $9.99 with the $9.99 8x5 everlast, and i wouldn't buy it agian for $1.99...its very very very slow...i would rather put my $10 in to a better bag if i knew at the time.....thats just my opinion.

Murph

ok after a second look, i ****ing hate this bag!!!

seriously get a .99 cent balloon fill it with **it take some duck tape

................................serenity now:d
                  lmfao!!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Murph View Post

Awww c'mon tell us how you really feel!

Comment

• Kyle
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2006

hahaha...is it just me or is the tittle classic always on sale? ive never been there and its been the regular price...might have to get one of those on the next tittle order.
                      ________
                      NUGETKA CAM
                      Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                        hahaha...is it just me or is the tittle classic always on sale? ive never been there and its been the regular price...might have to get one of those on the next tittle order.
                        Yes, that one is perpetually discounted to $19.99 I think. It's a good bag, runs small though, so an 8x5 is like a 7.5 x 4.5. Very light as well. (which I like, but if your preference runs to heavier bags you probably won't like it)

Comment

• Speedbag
                          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Murph View Post
                          Hey spinsmashpop, I bought that turbo bag for $9.99 with the $9.99 8x5 everlast, and I wouldn't buy it agian for $1.99...Its very very very slow...I would rather put my $10 in to a better bag if I knew at the time.....Thats just my opinion.

Murph

................................Serenity Now
                          Originally posted by riqal View Post
                          lmfao!!
                          I take it you really don't like this bag...??
                          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                          The Quest Continues...
                          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Murph
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by riqal View Post
                            lmfao!!
                            Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                            I take it you really don't like this bag...??
                            HA! Thats great!

No, seriously its a GREAT bag though the balloon not the turbo.....

Comment

• Kyle
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Nov 2006

Yes, that one is perpetually discounted to $19.99 I think. It's a good bag, runs small though, so an 8x5 is like a 7.5 x 4.5. Very light as well. (which I like, but if your preference runs to heavier bags you probably won't like it)
                              sounds great!!! It just got put on "my things to get list".
                              ________
                              LIVE SEX
                              Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...