X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedboy
    • Feb 2006

online speedbag sellers in europe?

hi my title speedbag begin to not rebound correctly i think it becomes not perfectly rounded i dont know why i live in belgium and when i have bought this speedbag i have paid many shipping cost

does anyone know a european speedbag seller online? in germany? or france? many thanks

ps: im sorry i cant post my progress in video because my camera is broken
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

UK Equipment

Here are some links in the UK

Titleboxing speed ball (not usa title)

Fitness-equipment UK

Phd-Boxing.co.uk

GymWorld co.UK

UKMAO equipment - UK

Otherwise, you may need to get a member here in USA to get the bags here in US and mail them to you as "gift" to reduce import tax on your end. Most countries let "personal gifts" come in without the purchased merchandise tax. I don't know about Belgium, but I know England and Australia do. I've done that to both places.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

I have an extra Title 5x8 bag in good condition that I'll be happy to send you.

PM me your address or post it in this thread and I'll be happy to help you out!

Chris

Comment

• speedboy
        • Feb 2006

thanks chris how much do you sell it?

and thanks for the links mr speedbag
        Last edited by speedboy; 08-26-2006, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Chris M
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Mar 2006

I'll be glad to give it to you for free. It is in like new condition, I just happen to have a duplicate. It is identical to the 5x8 on Title's site, it is the gold one.

Just get me your address and I'll send it to you. Right now it is just sitting in my bedroom. I have an Everlast bag that is the same size that I prefer over The Title bag. Some people prefer Title bags, some prefer Everlast. I happen to prefer Everlast. However I do have a 10x12 Title bag that I absolutely love when I'm really tired and sore because it is so much slower.
          Last edited by Chris M; 08-26-2006, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...