• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Great Everlast Bag Deal!

Hi...
    I received an e-mail yesterday from Title Boxing. I accepted to receive e-mails from them for new offers, etc..when I ordered in the past...
    They are offering this bag for $9.99, in 2 sizes, (Small (8" x 5")
    X-Large (11" x 8"). It is regularly $29.99.
    It's shipped from KS and with regular ground shipping to CA, my total came to $17.94! Not bad...
    I only have one other 8x5 so this is a great deal to me. And I think the color scheme is cool.
    Just letting y'all know... I hope this saves someone some dough!
    KEEP ON BAGGIN'!

• riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Damn good deal!! And that 8x5 is a great bag - I own a blue one that I paid 39.99 plus shipping for. It's worth it to hold off and wait for a good deal. I think those bags are on sale because they are the last of the old design.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I've heard a lot of great reviews on that bag. Nice shape, short strap and fast rebounds. You got an unreal price too. I bet your gonna love it. For a "classic" Rocker I never figured you for a psychodelic colored bag, but hey, it would great under a black light.

(by the way, great job on the Christmas album)

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        I've heard a lot of great reviews on that bag. Nice shape, short strap and fast rebounds. You got an unreal price too. I bet your gonna love it. For a "classic" Rocker I never figured you for a psychodelic colored bag, but hey, it would great under a black light.

(by the way, great job on the Christmas album)

The color seemed kind of patriotic to me.... but truth be told, I am so into all colors and shapes and sizes of bags right now. It's a very strange fascination that I can't quite figure out.

But your whole "baggin' under a black light" story is great. Only from the late 60's-70's will you hear stories of "black light baggin'"!

Thanks for the Xmas album compliment!

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Wow! 9.99, that's outrageous... better hurry up and order before they figure out the mistake

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Aahhh, it's closeout .. that's why the good price.

I just ordered one. Looks like they're going fast.. the 8x5 was the only size available.

Thanks for the heads up, you can never have too many speed bags

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
              The color seemed kind of patriotic to me.... but truth be told, I am so into all colors and shapes and sizes of bags right now. It's a very strange fascination that I can't quite figure out.

But your whole "baggin' under a black light" story is great. Only from the late 60's-70's will you hear stories of "black light baggin'"!

Thanks for the Xmas album compliment!
              Oh boy, here we go. I'm a child of the Black light Dayglo posters,. the college crowd of '68-75, "Mr. Natural era

I had a college buddy who painted his whole ceiling black, and created the Universe with dayglo painted Balls (volley balls, baseballs and ping-pong balls) hanging from the ceiling, all illuminated by several black lights, and the Moody Blues, "Procession" on the stereo.

I never thought about putting a speed bag into the mix, painting it with day glo and hitting under a black light. The bags were all in the gym, but that would have been a pretty cool effect.

I wonder if my grand kids would like that...
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Whippet
                • Nov 2008

I certainly don't need one, but I just had to order one. Thanks for the tip bro!

Dennis

Hi...
                I received an e-mail yesterday from Title Boxing. I accepted to receive e-mails from them for new offers, etc..when I ordered in the past...
                They are offering this bag for $9.99, in 2 sizes, (Small (8" x 5")
                X-Large (11" x 8"). It is regularly $29.99.
                It's shipped from KS and with regular ground shipping to CA, my total came to $17.94! Not bad...
                I only have one other 8x5 so this is a great deal to me. And I think the color scheme is cool.
                Just letting y'all know... I hope this saves someone some dough!
                KEEP ON BAGGIN'!

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...d-bags-co.html

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Whippet View Post
                  I certainly don't need one, but I just had to order one. Thanks for the tip bro!

Dennis
                  Cool. It's great when someone tips ya off and you save some dough. Since September I've bought 8 or so bags.. It can get pricey... But I did buy a 2nd 59.99 Everlast platform because the box was opened and I saw it came with a different bag then the old 4214.
                  I figured with that purchase it's a win-win; I get a new bag included with a 2nd board. I have yet to set it up but when I do, there's gonna be some speed bag, punch drum jam parties goin' on in my garage!
                  Hey! Any Speedbagforum members find yourselves in the LA, southern CA area, shoot a private message to me. If schedules permit, well crank some killer tunes and do some speed bag groovin'!
                  AK, I really hope to be in your area sometime (not too soon, I need to get better!) so we can do some punch drumming! But please, for me, keep the tempos to a brisk walk only!! haha....
                  Oh yeah, Whippet... You build mounatin bikes! Awesome! I've been riding off and on for 15 years. Nothin' worth braggin' about, but I love getitng in the mountains away from people, cars, volume and all that!
                  BAG ON!

Comment

• Kyle
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Whippet View Post

Dennis
                    what was your shipping? im in ontario and if the shipping isnt to much i might as well make this move as well.
                    ________
                    LIVE SEX
                    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Whippet
                      • Nov 2008

It was 25USD total. Still cheaper than ordering a Rival from here in Canada.

Dennis

Comment

• Whippet
                        • Nov 2008

Cool. It's great when someone tips ya off and you save some dough. Since September I've bought 8 or so bags.. It can get pricey... But I did buy a 2nd 59.99 Everlast platform because the box was opened and I saw it came with a different bag then the old 4214.
                        I figured with that purchase it's a win-win; I get a new bag included with a 2nd board. I have yet to set it up but when I do, there's gonna be some speed bag, punch drum jam parties goin' on in my garage!
                        Hey! Any Speedbagforum members find yourselves in the LA, southern CA area, shoot a private message to me. If schedules permit, well crank some killer tunes and do some speed bag groovin'!
                        AK, I really hope to be in your area sometime (not too soon, I need to get better!) so we can do some punch drumming! But please, for me, keep the tempos to a brisk walk only!! haha....
                        Oh yeah, Whippet... You build mounatin bikes! Awesome! I've been riding off and on for 15 years. Nothin' worth braggin' about, but I love getitng in the mountains away from people, cars, volume and all that!
                        BAG ON!
                        I would like to pick up a second platform some time as well - seeing as I have a couple of spare bags and swivels laying around; they're practically asking to be put into service. I could just see the look on my wife's face if I cobbled up a fold-down platform about waist-high in front of the toilet in the master bathroom.
                        I do enjoy building the bikes and riding also. It is an expensive hobby so I only build the occasional ride now. I do it to create and not to make money, so it adds up when the stable grows.
                        I have been away for a little while - didn't know that you were ailing. Hope you are feeling better soon!
                        Oh, and does/did Max Webster/Kim Mitchell ever do anything for you?

Dennis

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

The UPS man should be bringing mine tomorrow

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Got mine today , the 8x5.. Great bag! At $9.99 this is the deal of the century. Nice and round, teardrop shape, good leather with no defects, short, short loop. Very energetic rebound. I may have a new favorite 8x5 bag, I may have to retire the yellow title 8x5!

Video coming soon.

Thanks again for sharing this!

Comment

• Kyle
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Nov 2006

well thats it im ordering one. i simply cant pass up on an all leather 10$ bag!!!
                              ________
                              Volcano Video Review
                              Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...