• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eoneel
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2007

Grant Campeon Swivel

Hey everyone out there. I currently have a Title Deluxe Pro Swivel and It is begining to give me an untrue rebound on my bags. I am thinking about getting a new swivel and came across this Grant Campeon Swivel. Could anybody tell me if it is a good swivel or anything else about this particular swivel, or if there is a better swivel out there than a Title Deluxe Pro Swivel?

Thanks for any help! and Happy Hollidays!
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Believe it or not, but this cheap thing is a great swivel - and your rebounds will always be true to you (lol).

Discover top-quality apparel, footwear, and equipment for online fitness enthusiasts at Everlast. Elevate your workouts with our premium selection today!

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by eoneel View Post
      Hey everyone out there. I currently have a Title Deluxe Pro Swivel and It is begining to give me an untrue rebound on my bags. I am thinking about getting a new swivel and came across this Grant Campeon Swivel. Could anybody tell me if it is a good swivel or anything else about this particular swivel, or if there is a better swivel out there than a Title Deluxe Pro Swivel?

Thanks for any help! and Happy Hollidays!
      Thanks for the link. I have never seen that brand and it look well made. But I agree with Riqal. The simplicity of the ball will usually never adversely effect the rebound.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• eoneel
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Apr 2007

Hey thanks for the info guys.
        I am more of a ball bearing type of guy than an S Hook guy. LOL.
        But thanks for the link, if I ever change my mind or decide to use an S Hook again.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I've never tried this one, but it looks like it might behave similar to the models you've posted:

Discover top-quality apparel, footwear, and equipment for online fitness enthusiasts at Everlast. Elevate your workouts with our premium selection today!

It also claims to be "heavy duty".

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            I've never tried this one, but it looks like it might behave similar to the models you've posted:

It also claims to be "heavy duty".
            I think Skunk was using that swivel in a few videos.

But a bag with a WIDE bag loop would might have problems with the narrow attachment hook.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...