• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Title Boxing Moving

Title is moving into a new facility, and apparently they are reducing the number of items that they have cataloged in the past. The large and extra large classic speed bags are no longer listed. It also appears that they are discontinuing the Quik Tek bladders(which is a great disappoint for me, I really like these). There are probably more items that are being discontinued, but I haven't had the time to sit down and study what they are now offering versus what was offered in the past. While I realize that they are a business and must make a profit it looks like I might have to look elsewhere for somethings.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Title is moving into a new facility, and apparently they are reducing the number of items that they have cataloged in the past. The large and extra large classic speed bags are no longer listed. It also appears that they are discontinuing the Quik Tek bladders(which is a great disappoint for me, I really like these). There are probably more items that are being discontinued, but I haven't had the time to sit down and study what they are now offering versus what was offered in the past. While I realize that they are a business and must make a profit it looks like I might have to look elsewhere for somethings.
    That is disheartening. I like their basic bags.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...