• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Is this Lisa (Speedbag4life)?

Watching the national news, and this segment popped up. I believe Lisa Perone lives in Hawaii. Can anyone confirm this is Lisa or not?

I’m hoping it isn’t. Such a tragic, horrific event. ❤️ and prayers to all affected.

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Watching the national news, and this segment popped up. I believe Lisa Perone lives in Hawaii. Can anyone confirm this is Lisa or not?

I’m hoping it isn’t. Such a tragic, horrific event. ❤️ and prayers to all affected.

NO, Lisa "SpeedBag4Life" currently lives in San Diego CA and recently attended the 2023 Speed Bag Gathering. Sorry we missed you, BIF. we always ask about you.
    Attached Files
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

NO, Lisa "SpeedBag4Life" currently lives in San Diego CA and recently attended the 2023 Speed Bag Gathering. Sorry we missed you, BIF. we always ask about you.
      AK, happy to hear that it’s not Lisa. Still a terrible tragedy for the residents of Lahaina.
      I have not (yet) had the pleasure of meeting Lisa. I hope to make it to the next gathering. I do miss the camaraderie and fun times. Perhaps she’ll be there. A 3-year old GD, life in general, and recuperating from a blown out Achilles have severely limited my time under the board.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...