SPEED BAG GATHERING - T-Shirt Pre-Order closes in 7 days (June 15th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

SPEED BAG GATHERING - T-Shirt Pre-Order closes in 7 days (June 15th)

You can PICK UP at the event or we'll SHIP - AFTER the event

• Mickey Dix
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jul 2019

Got mine , thank you very much !! They are stylish and I am sure the shirts will make me focus and get better at hitting the bag. Thanks again and can’t wait to get them at the gathering. See you all there.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
      Got mine , thank you very much !! They are stylish and I am sure the shirts will make me focus and get better at hitting the bag. Thanks again and can’t wait to get them at the gathering. See you all there.
      Ok, ... Tim did not want to let this out,... but.... this year's shirts are lightly sprinkled with "Mystical Speed Bag fairy dust" from a recently found stash that has been hidden away for many years. That's why Tim is doing the shirts this year. Everyone that gets a shirt should have faster fists and cleaner rebounds.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• dad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2018

[QUOTE=Speedbag;n129124]

Ok, ... Tim did not want to let this out,... but.... this year's shirts are lightly sprinkled with "Mystical Speed Bag fairy dust" from a recently found stash that has been hidden away for many years. That's why Tim is doing the shirts this year. Everyone that gets a shirt should have faster fists and cleaner rebounds.
        MAN, you just gave away the secret of why I ordered so quick.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...