X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JasonDMX2
    • Feb 2008

New brand (fighting sports) bags at title boxing

Seems like almost everything they have is only available for pre-order, but has anyone checked out the new(fighting sports) bags that title boxing is beginning to carry?

Priced about the same as rival, but the rival double end bag is so nice and round it just appears quality and the fighting sports bag looks like the normal title double end bags - maybe this isn't the case.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by JasonDMX2 View Post
    Seems like almost everything they have is only available for pre-order, but has anyone checked out the new(fighting sports) bags that title boxing is beginning to carry?

Priced about the same as rival, but the rival double end bag is so nice and round it just appears quality and the fighting sports bag looks like the normal title double end bags - maybe this isn't the case.
    Great shape to these bags too! nice tight teardrop. especially the tighty whitey (small) and small loop attachment strap.

I'm down with it. I placed an order online so we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 11-01-2008, 12:22 PM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      Great shape to these bags too! nice tight teardrop. especially the tighty whitey (small) and small loop attachment strap.

I'm down with it. I placed an order online so we'll see how it goes.
      I've just got the White 8x5 fighting sports pro speed bag, and my first impression is very good. Nice shape, short bag strap, good rebound.

It's a "very bright" white in color. Gonna have to beat a little color into it.

It looks, feels and reacts almost exactly like the Yellow title 8x5

No video yet, but my initial reaction is thumbs up.
      Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Santa brought me the 10x7 size. Very nice bag, I've hit on it a bit this week, sorry no video yet.

Can't say it's got a huge advantage over the Title line that is $10 cheaper though... more thoughts on that later, I need some more time under the board with it.
        Attached Files

Comment

• riqal
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2006

The strap on that bag looks about as long as the strap on your 10 x 7 title and longer than the one pictured on the title website. Nice looking bag, though.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Santa brought me the 10x7 size. Very nice bag, I've hit on it a bit this week, sorry no video yet.

Can't say it's got a huge advantage over the Title line that is $10 cheaper though... more thoughts on that later, I need some more time under the board with it.
            I got to agree with ya on that. I bought a couple out of curiosity, but can't say it's an improvement over the regular Title line.
            Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Ok, on closer inspection I'm 99% sure these are made by the same supplier and just have different logos.

The only real difference is the loop is slightly fatter and shorter on the Fighting sports bag. The materials, stithcing, seams, etc. are all identical. The title does appear to be larger (maybe because it hangs slightly lower), but they both weigh in at 8.2 Oz.

I'm not sure that justifies a $10 price difference...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Tim; 12-31-2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• dax_q
                • Jan 2008

Alright Kahn, I have been patient here. I need to see a video with the white bag. If it hits the same as the yellow 5x8, then it is a better bag because it looks awesome in white.
                -Dax

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by dax_q View Post
                  If it hits the same as the yellow 5x8, then it is a better bag because it looks awesome in white.
                  -Dax
                  We'll see just how much more awesome it is when it's a dingy gray six months down the road

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...