• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2006

Ultimate Speed Bags

Has anyone ever used the Ultimate speed bags that are in the Ringside catalog? The image they show makes the bag appear skinny.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

speed bag Ultimate

I have not used the ultimate speed bag but you are right, it does look skinny. (bannana bag).
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I used an older version of that bag...It had the "banana" shape to it (general consensus on this site is that you want one with a little more roundness to it), but it was generally ok. However, it was awfully pricey. I prefer the title bags: http://store.titleboxing.com/titlespeedbags1.html They are made nicely, they have the right shape , and they are economical.
      Last edited by Tim; 07-23-2006, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Speed Bag shape

Originally posted by Tim
        I used an older version of that bag...It had the "banana" shape to it (general consensus on this site is that you want one with a little more roundness to it), but it was generally ok. However, it was awfully pricey. I prefer the title bags: http://store.titleboxing.com/titlespeedbags1.html They are made nicely, they have the right shape , and they are economical.
        So do I. The shorter, fatter "teardrop" shape is really the "ultimate" for speed bags.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...