• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JeffH
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2022

Size discrepancies

Both bags are advertised as 6 by 9, interesting how different they are? The Cleto is by far my favorite, the Title feels heavier.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

This is something that has plagued the industry for sometime. Even with bags that are made in the US if you put two different makes or bags that claim to be the same size, they are nowhere near that. The Cleto has the excuse that they are probably metric with the measurement converted over to the closest English dimensions.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by JeffH View Post
      Both bags are advertised as 6 by 9, interesting how different they are? The Cleto is by far my favorite, the Title feels heavier.
      Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      This is something that has plagued the industry for sometime. Even with bags that are made in the US if you put two different makes or bags that claim to be the same size, they are nowhere near that. The Cleto has the excuse that they are probably metric with the measurement converted over to the closest English dimensions.

....And note the difference in Shape. The Cleto is longer and leaner and The Title is a Teardrop shape, shorter but fatter around the belly. IMO, this makes them hit a bit differently, or at least feel "different" on the hand.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Magzbagz
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jan 2021

My 6x9 cleto is my favorite!

Comment

• JeffH
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • May 2022

Originally posted by Magzbagz View Post
          My 6x9 cleto is my favorite!
          I love it, it’s my favorite bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...