• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donwynne
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2022

Bradley Ball With Laces?

Can anyone confirm or deny that Jim Bradley Boxing ever made a speed ball with laces? The seller says this is from the factory. I have never seen a Bradley ball with laces. Any info would be appreciated. Seller claims it is from 1989.
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

First WELCOME "donwynne" Hey! Dutchman, this one is (under your bag) really interested to see what you think. donwynne you can always trust the Dutchman to get an honest and accurate opinion.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Well, I'll be frank, I don't know a lot about Jim Bradley speed balls, we had a couple of early members on here from Australia, who spoke very highly of them. I have heard that Jim really didn't like dealing with the laces, just when he decided to start making speed balls with zippers is still a bit cloudy. We do know that he didn't start and incorporate as a business until 1994, which which might bring the 1989 date into question, unless he had been doing one of prior to that. Perhaps if you queried the firm they might be able to give you a clearer answer. https://jimbradley.com.au/
      Last edited by Dutchman; 03-16-2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by [B
        donwynne[/B];n127937]Can anyone confirm or deny that Jim Bradley Boxing ever made a speed ball with laces? The seller says this is from the factory. I have never seen a Bradley ball with laces. Any info would be appreciated. Seller claims it is from 1989.

Originally posted by [B
        Dutchman;[/B]n127939]Well, I'll be frank, I don't know a lot about Jim Bradley speed balls, we had a couple of early members on here from Australia, who spoke very highly of them. I have heard that Jim really didn't like dealing with the laces, just when he decided to start making speed balls with zippers is still a bit cloudy. We do know that he didn't start and incorporate as a business until 1994, which which might bring the 1989 date into question, unless he had been doing one of prior to that. Perhaps if you queried the firm they might be able to give you a clearer answer. https://jimbradley.com.au/
        Forum Member Jeff Thrasher current sells JB bags and communicates with them regularly.

Jim Bradley pro speed balls sold here! Want the fastest speed bags around? Look no further than The Thrasher House.

Personally, I have never seen a JB bag with laces.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...