• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CMPunk4500
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2021

Gil & Necalli bags

I’m looking to try out one of the Gil or Necalli speed bags , any thoughts about either of those ? They look really nice but I can’t tell if they would hit very well or if they would be heavy. Curious to hear what people think about those two brands.
  • CMPunk4500
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2021

Thats great info , thanks for that. Do both of those come with latex bladders ? It looks like they do but Its hard to find any information about that brand, and forget about finding any videos on youtube , I'm surprised they arent more popular because they look like really nice bags.

Comment

• CMPunk4500
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Sep 2021

Originally posted by ventanakaz

Yes they both originally had latex bladders in them, The bladders are the same as whats in the Cleto Reyes bags, for the Gil bag the bladder is to tall but for the Necalli bag the bladder fits better in it because of the longer neck of the bag, if I had my choice to only buy one bag outta the two brands I would pick the Necalli bag first but because the Gil bag has two layers of lining and it has three rows of stitching holding the panels together, the Gil bag will probably outlast the Necalli bag which has one layer of lining and two rows of stitching holding the panels together. (EDIT) if your on Instagram I could probably to a short video of me hitting the bags, Let me know ?
      Sure that would be great , thanks man…my Instagram name is thall4500

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...