• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CMPunk4500
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2021

New to the forum

Hey guys , I'm new to the forum and I'm glad to be here , not only for new ideas and help but see what equipment people are using. I've been doing bible style for about 6 months now, and I love it so far, I just wish it was a little easier to find a good ball hook swivel but I'm working with a Deville at the moment. I am looking for an Arc swivel so if anyone has one they want to sell, please let me know. I've never tried one and they look awesome, I've tried to get one straight through them but he isnt making them right now. Thanks for having me , looking forward to chatting with you guys. Cheers !
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Welcome CMPunk4500 I'm sure you will not be disappointed, lot of good people with great advice. Enjoy

Comment

• Sambista
      • Sep 2021

Hi!

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by CMPunk4500 View Post
        Hey guys , I'm new to the forum and I'm glad to be here , not only for new ideas and help but see what equipment people are using. I've been doing bible style for about 6 months now, and I love it so far, I just wish it was a little easier to find a good ball hook swivel but I'm working with a Deville at the moment. I am looking for an Arc swivel so if anyone has one they want to sell, please let me know. I've never tried one and they look awesome, I've tried to get one straight through them but he isnt making them right now. Thanks for having me , looking forward to chatting with you guys. Cheers !
        Welcome to the Forum. I think you'll get a lot of good information here. The Deville swivels were awesome in their day. like most "home made" swivels, they tend to disappear in a couple of years. you might try "the thrasher" ballhooks. Most people love them, and they are in production. https://www.thethrasherhouse.com/shop-2

when you get settled hopefully you can post up some video's so we can see you under the board.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• CMPunk4500
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Sep 2021

Thank you for that , I actually have a Thrasher swivel and I’ve reached out to Jeff for help sometimes with certain things , he’s a great guy and makes great products. Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to posting some videos soon.

Comment

• DizzyD
            • Jun 2020

Hi CMPunk4500! Welcome aboard!

Comment

• Pete
              • Nov 2020

Welcome CMPunk5400. I stumbled upon this forum about 6 months in as well and it has been a tremendous help. Looking forward to your videos and insights in the future. Enjoy

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...