• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dad
    replied
    Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post
    How much are you short?
    Not sure how much you need but if you don't need much room you may think about replacing the two vertical tubes with shorter ones. Please "do not cut them" they are the original.

Leave a comment:

• pinzpirate
    replied
    How much are you short?

Leave a comment:

• JordonC2
    replied
    I could hang it above the sump-pump pit, but I'd need a set of hip wadders.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Not if you have to go through six to eight inches of concrete first......

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Digging a basement lower by hand is a good workout.

Leave a comment:

• JoMan2
    replied
    Originally posted by JordonC2 View Post
    Well I am done painting and decide to measure the height needed to hang in the basement.
    IT WONT FIT. Now what.
    Click image for larger version Name:	C2C73D53-0C50-4217-9638-97E6023B9CF6.png Views:	1 Size:	1.79 MB ID:	127035

Dig the basement deeper? Sell it to someone from this community? Ventakaz was interested

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by JordonC2 View Post
    Well I am done painting and decide to measure the height needed to hang in the basement.
    IT WONT FIT. Now what.
    Click image for larger version Name:	C2C73D53-0C50-4217-9638-97E6023B9CF6.png Views:	1 Size:	1.79 MB ID:	127035
    Dig your basement deeper. Have seen it done by a guy who needed height for his home gym.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Ouch!

Leave a comment:

• JordonC2
    replied
    IT WONT FIT. Now what.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	C2C73D53-0C50-4217-9638-97E6023B9CF6.png Views:	1 Size:	1.79 MB ID:	127035

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Congrats

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Awesome

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Hooray!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JordonC2
    replied
    Spent the last 5 weeks spraying penetrating oil in the moving parts of the stand. Yesterday it broke free.
    Now on to refurbishing.

Leave a comment:

• JordonC2
    replied
    This fall I will give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    If it is rust that is making it stick I would suggest making a electrolysis tank. It's easier than you might think. It won't damage the metal either. That platform is sweet, Good luck to you

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...