Canadians, where do you buy your bags from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zacsol
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2021

Canadians, where do you buy your bags from?

Hello all,

Just getting into speed bagging.. got a used starter platform but the bag needs to be replaced. Amazon.ca doesn't carry a huge selection of speed bags and shipping from Amazon.com with duties etc. is crazy expensive. Where do Canadian's seems to get bags from (or other gear)?

Thanks!
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by zacsol View Post
    Hello all,

Just getting into speed bagging.. got a used starter platform but the bag needs to be replaced. Amazon.ca doesn't carry a huge selection of speed bags and shipping from Amazon.com with duties etc. is crazy expensive. Where do Canadian's seems to get bags from (or other gear)?

Thanks!

I'm afraid you are going to get hit with duties and import taxes wherever you purchase from, but here are some suggestions.

You can get speed bag equipment from Rival Boxing
    https://rivalboxing.ca/collections/speed-bags

Title Boxing use to have a Canadian outlet but that looks to have disappeared, but they still may ship to Canada

BalazsBoxing does ship international

You can call them and ask for "Brian" the owner.

Balazs Boxing
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Call us: 610-433-4515

Everlast/Canada
    Shop Everlast Canada for authentic boxing, MMA, and fitness related sporting goods, equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories. Greatness is Within.

RDX equipment - Canada
    High quality 5ft, 4ft punching bags made of high-quality leather. Buy boxing heavy bags from RDX official online store in the USA.

Hope some of these helps you!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Sub Zero
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2021

Walmart and Canadian Tire both sell an Everlast bag for around $30. There’s a place called Fitness Experience that sells Ringside bags for around $70. Other than that I bought a few bags online from Title Boxing and paid a fortune, between the exchange rate and shipping and duty they cost me over $100 a bag.

Comment

• zacsol
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jul 2021

Thanks all! I picked up a cheap Everlast bag as a starter bag for now. Will pick up a better one as soon as the US-Canada border opens up and I have a little road trip!

Comment

• zacsol
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jul 2021

I did notice that Amazon.ca does have the everlast 1910 bag but for $89CAD I might as well just wait and get a Title bag when I travel to the states.

I'll also check out some other makers once I get past the beginner stage.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...