• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

A note to online GUEST

Just wanted to reach out to all of the GUEST who visit the forum and share my own experience. Bagging is something different to each of us but one thing I believe many baggers have in common is that it offers a tool for the relief of stress. Bagging whether it be boxing style or bible style (free style) allows "me" to go where nothing else exist, a place where there is a beat and a rhythm, to a zone where there is just me and the bag in harmony and peace. It is something that I have a hard time explaining to others but when I come back from that place I feel tired yet so refreshed, it is like walking into a dark room full of cobwebs and leaving in a clean room full of sunshine. Man or woman, girl or boy we all have one thing in common, every one of us starts out a rookie on the block. No judgment here just a lot of good caring people if you need their help. You don't have to join the forum the information is free but if you wish to join all you have to do is say "Hi" in one post. Just food for thought
    DAD
  • JoMan2
    • Dec 2020

Very well said!

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

All I have to add to what dad said, is just have fun! We have all kinds of people here with all levels of skill. Everyone of them is a teacher as well as a student.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by dad View Post
        Just wanted to reach out to all of the GUEST who visit the forum and share my own experience. Bagging is something different to each of us but one thing I believe many baggers have in common is that it offers a tool for the relief of stress. Bagging whether it be boxing style or bible style (free style) allows "me" to go where nothing else exist, a place where there is a beat and a rhythm, to a zone where there is just me and the bag in harmony and peace. It is something that I have a hard time explaining to others but when I come back from that place I feel tired yet so refreshed, it is like walking into a dark room full of cobwebs and leaving in a clean room full of sunshine. Man or woman, girl or boy we all have one thing in common, every one of us starts out a rookie on the block. No judgment here just a lot of good caring people if you need their help. You don't have to join the forum the information is free but if you wish to join all you have to do is say "Hi" in one post. Just food for thought
        DAD
        ..All this and.. We LOVE beginners. WE know how you feel. hang it there! ... it gets better.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• pinzpirate
          • Feb 2020

Nice stuff Dad that is the best post I have seen on here in while!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...