Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speed Bag Annual Gathering 2021 - Rooms at the Best Western still available

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Speed Bag Annual Gathering 2021 - Rooms at the Best Western still available


    Word on the street is that the Best Western in Hazlet NJ still has rooms at the discount rate for the Speed Bag Gathering - but you can get the discount rate for only another 2 days - so GET ON IT

    Call Nancy 732-888-2800 to RSVP at Hazlet Best Western - just mention you want the Speed Bag Group discount - she'll know what you are talking about...


    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0227.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	616.3 KB
ID:	125652



  • #2
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Word on the street is that the Best Western in Hazlet NJ still has rooms at the discount rate for the Speed Bag Gathering - but you can get the discount rate for only another 2 days - so GET ON IT

    Call Nancy 732-888-2800 to RSVP at Hazlet Best Western - just mention you want the Speed Bag Group discount - she'll know what you are talking about...


    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0227.jpg Views:	25 Size:	616.3 KB ID:	125652




    Better hurry! Fly, Drive, run, walk or Crawl if you have to .....but get there!

    Gathering Coffee Cup:

    https://speedbagbling.com/products/s...ramic-mug-11oz

    (enter "speedbagforum" for 20% discount)



    Click image for larger versionName:	cups.jpgViews:	2Size:	67.7 KBID:	125661
    Last edited by Speedbag; 06-06-2021, 06:37 PM.
    Speed Bag

    Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...


    sigpic

    The Art of the Bag

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Speedbag View Post




      Better hurry! Fly, Drive, run, walk or Crawl if you have to .....but get there!

      Gathering Coffee Cup:

      https://speedbagbling.com/products/s...ramic-mug-11oz

      (enter "speedbagforum" for 20% discount)



      Click image for larger versionName:	cups.jpgViews:	2Size:	67.7 KBID:	125661
      Nice mugs and a lot of nice speedbag swag to order. I placed an order the other day but I didn’t see the 20%discount code. Can’t wait to receive my cool stuff . Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

        Nice mugs and a lot of nice speedbag swag to order. I placed an order the other day but I didn’t see the 20%discount code. Can’t wait to receive my cool stuff . Thanks
        The discount worked for me when I placed my order ;-)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

          Nice mugs and a lot of nice speedbag swag to order. I placed an order the other day but I didn’t see the 20%discount code. Can’t wait to receive my cool stuff . Thanks
          think at checkout there is a line to enter the discount code... I'm still trying to work out the kinks on a few things. I'll make it right however...
          Speed Bag

          Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...


          sigpic

          The Art of the Bag

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

            think at checkout there is a line to enter the discount code... I'm still trying to work out the kinks on a few things. I'll make it right however...
            Thanks Alan that’s very nice.I love the speedbag gathering mug along with all the other merchandise that’s for sale. Thanks again.

            Comment

            Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...
            X