X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surfingcowboy
    • May 2020

Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
    The Platinum Perilous arrived today. It seems a good bag apart from it hanging squint. Is this likely to affect its performance? I'm in the UK which will make it a hassle returning it to Forza Sports in the US.
    Well you just got yourself one of the fastest bags out there(I have two of the Perilous bags myself) and definitely not a heavier workout bag. But it is my favorite out of a bunch of bags I've owned over the years and I think you'll enjoy it for speed purposes

Comment

• Jim B.
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Apr 2021

I'm enjoying the Perilous but finding it a little too fast for my skill level at the moment. It should be the dog's b's after a few months of practice.

Ignore my previous message, I've bitten the bullet and just ordered a Title Big Blue.

Comment

• Jim B.
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Apr 2021

I was away to message you about that, as I've seen in other posts that you've shortend the loops on other bag. I plan to do this otherwise I'll need to modify my board to accommodate it.

After changing the bladder, did it seem to change the weight of the bag? I would prefer to keep it heavier.

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

There is negligible difference in the weight of the bag when you go from the butyl bladder to the latex one. If you are looking for the bag making you work to keep it moving , rather than making it more responsive, then the stock bladder is fine. Otherwise I would recommend the swap

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...