• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • radkustoms
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2008

Valor CA-2

Anyone else using the Valor fitness CA-2 rack? I have already gone through the regular everlast rack and a TKO adjustable rack. The only thing I don't like is the chainlink style swivel. I had the older style everlast ball and hook style swivel on the other two and I think I am going to have to put it on this rack. Does anyone else have problems with the chainlink swivels binding?
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by radkustoms View Post
    Anyone else using the Valor fitness CA-2 rack?
    I think there was an earlier post, several months ago, by a member who either had one or was getting the
    Valor fitness CA-2. I remember linking to this info earlier. You might browse through past posts either in this forum or the "reviews" section. It looks pretty solid.

Originally posted by radkustoms View Post
    Does anyone else have problems with the chainlink swivels binding?
    I have had that problem on certain swivels in the past. I think it happens to a small percentage of the smallest chainlink styles. That is just one of several reasons why I prefer the ballhook.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...