• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Speed bagger Stuntman.

I'm always amazed at how are little friend and it's amazing rhythm attracts all kinds of people. Recently found out that one of the best "go to guys" in Hollywood for action stunts, fight training and real life military information is John Street, from England. I'll let his website speak for his Hollywood accomplishments, or his IMDB site but we gotta love him for this... He wants "to get good enough" to start teaching some of the at risk kids in his area. He told me "the rich and famous have their own gym. I want to teach the kids that really need somebody."

I like that.

That's his daughter, "a new fired up lady bagger."

(P.S: Our UK family has really expanded in that last few years! I'm thinking there's enough to attempt your own "gathering" at some point. just a thought.

Picture with group on right is on set stars of "Dunkirk" Movie.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Speedbag; 02-10-2021, 08:58 PM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag
  • Mickey Dix
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jul 2019

Very interesting the speedbag community is growing in all parts of the world.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...