• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MilkManX
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2008

New to the Speed

Hey everyone.

New to the Speedbag! I got a Century combo Heavybag/Speedbag stand for my birthday a few months ago for my Karate training along with a heavybag.

Last month I finally got a speedbag and went with a Century one since it was on sale at Big5(http://search.onlinesports.com/pages...0871P-009.html)

Thanks to Alan's website I was able to at least get a basic rhythm and found this great place. Looking forward to learning more from everyone here.

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MilkManX View Post
    Hey everyone.

New to the Speedbag! I got a Century combo Heavybag/Speedbag stand for my birthday a few months ago for my Karate training along with a heavybag.

Last month I finally got a speedbag and went with a Century one since it was on sale at Big5(http://search.onlinesports.com/pages...0871P-009.html)

Thanks to Alan's website I was able to at least get a basic rhythm and found this great place. Looking forward to learning more from everyone here.

Welcome MilkmanX

Glad to have you have you here.

how does that century stand and bag hit. I don't have much everperience with century equipment. Is that stand decent and how does the bag rebound?
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• snugglepuppy666
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      Welcome MilkmanX

how does the bag rebound?
      iv used the bag before.. though tatered and torn i liked it much better than my Everwarp 10x7

Comment

• MilkManX
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Aug 2008

The bag so far is sturdy and I filled it to spec so it rebounds good. The stand is okay but since its a combo(heavybag/speedbag) it vibrates alot! This is the model I have here. The heavybag part is great and overall for the package is pretty awesome. It has helped my karate training alot! I think I will learn the speedbag on this and when I really get the hang of it I will build my own platform.
        Last edited by MilkManX; 08-20-2008, 03:15 PM. Reason: Link

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...