Some useful tutorials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some useful tutorials?

Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer and just want to say thanks for having me on the forum! I have been boxing for almost 10 years now and really loved the speed bag. I look forward to all the useful info and techniques I can find through the forum. Great to know you guys!

Welcome "theball0315" a lot of good people and great information and don't forget the destination isn't as important as the journey. Enjoy

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by theball0315 View Post
        Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer and just want to say thanks for having me on the forum! I have been boxing for almost 10 years now and really loved the speed bag. I look forward to all the useful info and techniques I can find through the forum. Great to know you guys!
        Welcome to the forum. there are a ton of great baggers here with lots of information and training insight. From all things speed bag (equipment to history), to just about anything else. We have master builders, welders, carpenters, engineers, tech experts, All tradesman and a few doctors and lawyers hidden behind other forum names. So It's tough to stump the band in here.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Hi theball0315 welcome to the forum and glad to have you here.Do not hesitate with any questions regarding anything speedbag.We are one big family. Good luck with your bagging journey

Comment

Just to piggyback on here, is there an FAQ or a nice writeup on speed bagging? I used to love bagging when I was a teenager at a local gym that had a grungy but solid speedbag setup, and I recall being really pretty proficient at it. Would like to get myself a setup in the basement but I see all these different kinds of swivels, hitting styles (Bible?) etc. and not sure what I should get to try and recreate the old gym setup that I loved.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedMoreCowbell View Post
              Just to piggyback on here, is there an FAQ or a nice writeup on speed bagging? I used to love bagging when I was a teenager at a local gym that had a grungy but solid speedbag setup, and I recall being really pretty proficient at it. Would like to get myself a setup in the basement but I see all these different kinds of swivels, hitting styles (Bible?) etc. and not sure what I should get to try and recreate the old gym setup that I loved.
              I'm in the process of putting most of what I know about speed bagging onto this YouTube channel (Speed Bag Labs): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1z...aKZb9jvRu3mhXA

You might find a lot of that interesting and useful.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post

I'm in the process of putting most of what I know about speed bagging onto this YouTube channel (Speed Bag Labs): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1z...aKZb9jvRu3mhXA

Tim
                All very well done tutorials. Great information.
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post

Tim
                  Great videos, thanks! Would be especially interested in a few videos on the hardware side; different types of swivels, what to look for in a mount, types of bags etc. Will be watching all those vids!

Comment

Really good explanation of a variety of punches and done with such simplicity. Nice job

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...
                    X