• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theball0315
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2020

Some useful tutorials?

Valentine's Day Craft Ideas

Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love, and most gift craft ideas are themed around such. From flower hearts to Rosette hearts, paper flower wreaths, cookie jars, and cocktails, you should never run out of valentine gift craft ideas.

Website Crafts Selection is the top destination where you can borrow some ideas from experts who have experience in designing and creating craft gifts for diverse occasions. It is a website where creative ideas are brought to life. Even if you have a concept in mind, you can modify it with some inspirational ideas from the Crafts Selection site. Following next are some of the finest Valentine’s Day craft ideas for you.

Valentine’s Day Wine Glasses Designs or the Terrarium

If you plan on having some drinks with your significant other, you can personalize your toast with that person with designs on your glasses. You can use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to make this design and paste them on your wine glasses.

If you are not into wine stuff, perhaps the crafted hanging terrarium will be a great alternative. It is a beauty to behold, especially on Valentine’s Day. You can fill it with those lovely pink air flowers and sand to make it unique for the special Day.

The Tic Tac Toe Valentine Gift Craft or Cherry Macaroons

This is a cute DIY gift that adds lots of fun to your Valentine’s Day. You can create some game pieces and then add some delicious chocolate treats to the mix. As you play the Valentine game, you can throw some chocolates in your mouth too.

Similarly, you can have some cherry macaroons with chocolate dipping. They come with some pink tints that make the Day honorable. This idea is most suitable for foodies. You may want to check the https://visual.ly/users/craftsselection/portfolio to learn more about similar ideas.

Bedroom Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas

It is difficult to leave out bedroom craft ideas from the Valentine’s Day show. The heart lollipop pillow, for instance, is a simple craft idea you can bring to reality. You should consider using faux fur or pink velvet for that luxurious touch when making the heart-shaped pillow.

The surprise box balloon is another craft idea you should consider. To create this, you need some colorful translucent balloons, then wrap and decorate the box and allow your loved ones to unwrap it. Put a lot of DIY gifts inside the balloon to create more excitement.

Final Words

If you are celebrating Valentine’s Day with your family, you may want to consider the photo key chains as a crafted gift. These are thoughtful gifts you can easily put together. You Can use these to create a storyline that tells everyone how much they have evolved over the years. The heart bookmark is another simple craft idea that can help your loved ones stay organized, especially if they love reading books. Lots of painting crafts should also be considered, especially the ones for picture frames. Foodies also have lots of options to choose from, such as Valentine’s Day crafted gifts. You will find the CraftsSelection Best Crafts Product Reviews and comparisons very useful to make a great Valentine’s day craft gift decision.
    Last edited by theball0315; 03-30-2022, 02:02 AM.
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Welcome "theball0315" a lot of good people and great information and don't forget the destination isn't as important as the journey. Enjoy

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by theball0315 View Post
      Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer and just want to say thanks for having me on the forum! I have been boxing for almost 10 years now and really loved the speed bag. I look forward to all the useful info and techniques I can find through the forum. Great to know you guys!
      Welcome to the forum. there are a ton of great baggers here with lots of information and training insight. From all things speed bag (equipment to history), to just about anything else. We have master builders, welders, carpenters, engineers, tech experts, All tradesman and a few doctors and lawyers hidden behind other forum names. So It's tough to stump the band in here.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Mickey Dix
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jul 2019

Hi theball0315 welcome to the forum and glad to have you here.Do not hesitate with any questions regarding anything speedbag.We are one big family. Good luck with your bagging journey

Comment

• NeedMoreCowbell
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2020

Just to piggyback on here, is there an FAQ or a nice writeup on speed bagging? I used to love bagging when I was a teenager at a local gym that had a grungy but solid speedbag setup, and I recall being really pretty proficient at it. Would like to get myself a setup in the basement but I see all these different kinds of swivels, hitting styles (Bible?) etc. and not sure what I should get to try and recreate the old gym setup that I loved.

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by NeedMoreCowbell View Post
            Just to piggyback on here, is there an FAQ or a nice writeup on speed bagging? I used to love bagging when I was a teenager at a local gym that had a grungy but solid speedbag setup, and I recall being really pretty proficient at it. Would like to get myself a setup in the basement but I see all these different kinds of swivels, hitting styles (Bible?) etc. and not sure what I should get to try and recreate the old gym setup that I loved.
            I'm in the process of putting most of what I know about speed bagging onto this YouTube channel (Speed Bag Labs): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1z...aKZb9jvRu3mhXA

You might find a lot of that interesting and useful.

Tim

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post

I'm in the process of putting most of what I know about speed bagging onto this YouTube channel (Speed Bag Labs): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1z...aKZb9jvRu3mhXA

Tim
              All very well done tutorials. Great information.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• NeedMoreCowbell
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Dec 2020

Originally posted by Tim View Post

Tim
                Great videos, thanks! Would be especially interested in a few videos on the hardware side; different types of swivels, what to look for in a mount, types of bags etc. Will be watching all those vids!

Comment

• dad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Dec 2018

Really good explanation of a variety of punches and done with such simplicity. Nice job

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...