• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

title deluxe pro swivel

Got a title deluxe pro swivel shipped over and fitted it to my drum, then noticed it was not straight i left it for a few weeks as it seemed to work OK, but it played on my mind (as these things do) so i hit it with a lump hammer hoping to straighten it up!! then suddenly in use it all went loose so took it down and looked inside i tightened the nut and hay presto its straight and true, so i think the bearing must have been fitted on a slant!! has anyone else had a problem with this model? fingers.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

haven't seen it personally, but there is alot of play in that swivel between the parts.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fingers
      Speed Bag Guru
      • May 2008

Thanks for reply speedbag!! not to much play in my swivel but i guess any mass produced swivel will have its faults, when i received it it was just loose in a box so it could of got damaged in transit . Fingers.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...