• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NickyBagz
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2020

Im new here...

Hey guys, whats up. Just got a bag a few weeks ago and things are starting to come together. Glad I found this forum. Hope to get to know a few of you. Maybe I will put up a video or two of my VERY novice skills.
  • pinzpirate
    • Feb 2020

Welcome to the club
    You don't have to be self conscious about having novice skills You will surely get a lot of constructive criticism

Comment

• dad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2018

Welcome NickyBagz, a lot of good people and great information here. If there's one thing you can count on it's that even the KING (Alan Kahn) was "VERY novice" at one time. Enjoy and just move at your owe pace.

Comment

• Pete
        • Nov 2020

Ayyy Nicky Bagz. It's me Pete, Paulies nephew. We met at the goodfellas wedding. Anyway, welcome and
        I will see you at the speed baggers anonymous meeting in a couple weeks. Have you purchased a title platinum perilous yet?

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by NickyBagz View Post
          Hey guys, whats up. Just got a bag a few weeks ago and things are starting to come together. Glad I found this forum. Hope to get to know a few of you. Maybe I will put up a video or two of my VERY novice skills.
          Welcome NickyBagz. No worries about being a novice. We've all been there. As for constructive criticism I'd actually call it instructive suggestions. Personally I don't criticize anyone for their bagging. There is NO wrong way to bag. Just more efficient ways, and we'll help you find what works for you. Tip: this is not a race. have fun under the board and enjoy the ride. It your a "bagger", the ride never ends.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaz
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of useful information here. Be careful, speed bagging is very addictive!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jul 2019

Originally posted by NickyBagz View Post
              How you doing NickyBagz a lot of great information and very nice and knowledgeable baggers here.

Comment

• DizzyD
                • Jun 2020

Welcome NickyBagz ! Congrats to your new addiction. Time under the board is always a good time, you’ll see.

Comment

• Cazbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

Welcome aboard! Post away it's all good here. Video analysis even just for your own viewing will help as well

Comment

• JoMan
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Welcome NickyBagz. No worries about being a novice. We've all been there. As for constructive criticism I'd actually call it instructive suggestions. Personally I don't criticize anyone for their bagging. There is NO wrong way to bag. Just more efficient ways, and we'll help you find what works for you. Tip: this is not a race. have fun under the board and enjoy the ride. It your a "bagger", the ride never ends.

"A Black Belt is a White Belt that never quit..."

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...