• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anniesmith
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2020

Is the speed bag worth buying?

Renowned designer metal queen size platform beds

One of the first pieces of furniture that people think of when renovating a bedroom is a bed. A cheap metal queen size platform bed may be the first option to save money. You should also consider the design elements and preferences of each person to choose the appropriate metal platform bed.

When buying a metal platform bed for two or more people, you need to choose a queen size or king size. If you have additional pets like dogs, they may also take up sleeping space in your bed. If buying a children's bed, it may not be suitable when children enter the teenage stage. Therefore, for most homeowners, platform beds are the most essential need in the home furnishings portfolio.

Read more: Things to Consider When Buying the Best Queen Platform Bed Frame

Metal beds are used as spare beds for overnight guests or as twin beds by married couples wanting a better night's sleep, or even as the main bed in a studio flat or the small bedroom of a joint flat. So, what are the available options? High street shops have limited choice, for a better selection, it might be pay to have a look on the internet.

Single metal beds come in 3 sizes, a child’s bed size, 80cm x 190cm, a UK single bed size of 90cm x 190cm, or a European single size which is 90cm x 200cm. All sizes are easy-to-buy mattresses, & bed linen for European singles can be found especially online.

On the other hand, possibly the basic look is not really your style. You should consider a double metal bed frame to add a new sense to your place. This look will take your room on a 360 degree spin from the old styling of your traditional double bed to an elegant and aristocratic new look. These are also available in a selection of materials, with wood being the most popular of the group for this type of bedroom set. This style is also available as a canopy if you are after a more graceful and feminine Victorian style. Read more storage platform bed queen

White metal beds will be made with posts or headboards and will include very beautiful carvings so as to give them a stylish and unique look. Several of the carvings may be made of leaves or other earthly elements. When it comes to the support for the mattress, most metal beds will use a wooden sprung slatted mattress support frame. The wood used is normally made from beech and they are planned to be warped slightly. The curves give the slats extra suspension so that they can adjust to the weight of your body, while at the same time giving support to the mattress.

Pick This: Best queen size platform bed

When it comes to buying a bed, you should look for one that will give you the best comfort while at the same time making sure it will fit into the bedroom. Make sure that the bed can easily be put simultaneously and that all the joints are well prepared and durable. Metal beds can be an inexpensive and practical way in order to get exactly what you need for your bedroom.

Source: https://www.jumpinsport.com/users/isaipowlowski

Other Reading:

Queen platform bed

Cheap Queen Size Platform Bed Frame Review - Ultimate Buyers Guide

Platform bed queen

Queen size platform bed

Best Queen Size Platform Bed Frame Review and Buying Guide
    Last edited by anniesmith; 01-28-2022, 05:12 AM.
  • Mickey Dix
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jul 2019

Yes for sure you will not regret it.

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by anniesmith View Post
      Should I buy one?
      If you get bit by the bug you'll be buying a lot more than one!

Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• 3dvrmonster
        • Sep 2020

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

If you get bit by the bug you'll be buying a lot more than one!
        I got bit and I'm on bag number 3! It has definitely increased my punching speed, but not only that my arms and shoulders have increased in size. Endurance is up as well after around a month or so of practice. Started out hitting 30 seconds, and I'm up to about 5 minutes now per session. I love it!

The "title classic black" was best bang for the buck for sure. Loving my new kangaroo leather everlast for now though!

Comment

• dad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2018

Hi anniesmith, I will let others answer the speed. But for what it's worth from my prospective every speed bag should come with a warning label that state "WARNING THIS SPEED BAG MAY BECOME AN ADDICTION"

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by dad View Post
            Hi anniesmith, I will let others answer the speed. But for what it's worth from my prospective every speed bag should come with a warning label that state "WARNING THIS SPEED BAG MAY BECOME AN ADDICTION"
            Not all bags would deserve such a label.
            Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• pinzpirate
              • Feb 2020

Not knowing for sure what you want punch faster Speed bags are fun and reasonably inexpensive
              When hitting a speed bag you have to hold your arms up and keep them moving Once you acquire
              basic skills it becomes a pretty good upper body work out The nature of it will definitely help you get
              your arms moving faster which will apply to other punching exercises

Comment

• dad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

Not all bags would deserve such a label.
                Good point

Comment

• Chappelle4Life
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Aug 2020

YES, Join the Cult

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...