• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

lemarr speedbags

Just ordered a lemarr mexican style speed bag, has anyone out there got any feedback on lemarr bags? looked good on website, not so mutch choice in the UK!! thanks for any feedback,
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

I never heard of them! Just had a look at the Lemarr website which I never came across before. Let us know how you get on with your new bag. What size did you order? I take it the small is 8x5, medium is 9x6 and the large being 10x7.
    I don't know how many UK members there are here on the forum so don't be surprised if no one heard or used this brand before. Choice is a big problem in the UK and then there's the prices, I got my Title Classic bag from the US and cost a fortune by time I paid tax.

My second bag is a Rival 9x6 purchased from Sugar Rays for £35............Damn I just gone into Sugar Rays site and seen your Lemarr bags!!
    Who are you buying from?

Vini

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by fingers View Post
      Just ordered a lemarr mexican style speed bag, has anyone out there got any feedback on lemarr bags? looked good on website, not so mutch choice in the UK!! thanks for any feedback,
      I have never used Lemarr Speed bags. (speedballs in Europe), so I can't offer an opinion.

Good luck with them.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Ordered small from Sugar Rays hoping its 8x5! been using Everlast pro 8x5, just fancied trying a mexican style bag! got my swivell from US postage was more than the swivell,will let you know how it performs. Steve.

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

lemarr bag!

New lemarr bag arrived today!! not had a chance to try it out yet, really soft leather! recomends 10lb pressure so i think it will be megga fast, will have to push myself hard, will try it tomorrow will keep you posted.

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

well if anyone is interested in lemarr bags! very small very light & fast, not sure about putting in 10lbs pressure in though left it at 7lbs still very hard!!. I think this is a new brand in the UK not sure if available outside UK.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

So you like your new speed bag then. How small is it?

Comment

• fingers
                Speed Bag Guru
                • May 2008

lemarr

no size on it but i would say a very small & slim 8x5 almost toy like!! not sure if i will use it all the time but will give it a good workout Thursday evening!! Any ideas where i can get spare u bars for a title deluxe pro swivel in the UK? its getting a pain keep tacking the tape off when i change bags.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                  no size on it but i would say a very small & slim 8x5 almost toy like!! not sure if i will use it all the time but will give it a good workout Thursday evening!! Any ideas where i can get spare u bars for a title deluxe pro swivel in the UK? its getting a pain keep tacking the tape off when i change bags.
                  Fingers, I have no idea mate. I did make my own at work very easily, I used a brake pin and retaining clip with some tube. The reason for making it was I wanted a quieter set up due to it being outside and wanting to avoid upsetting the neighbors.
                  Here's a link to the pics.

The black one is the one I made, I never use the original chromed U bar and it's much quieter!

Listen, if you have problems, I can send you the bits or I can knock one up for you.

Let me know!

Vini

Comment

• fingers
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • May 2008

u bar

Vini i just checked out your photos of u bar mate!! quality job i have got some special metal polish you use to tune air rifles if the centre pin was polished with this it would run silent and really fast!! if you could knock me one up and send me a centre pin of yours i will polish it up for you mate! i will pay you for any expense, you are a gent for offering.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2007

No problem fingers!
                      I will get on to it as from tomorrow, depending on how busy I am. I'm prepping lot's of Aston's at the moment then driving over to Spa in Belgium over the weekend until Tuesday. If all goes well, I'll have it in the post to you by the end of next week. Free of charge too for a speed bag friend.

I'll send another pin for you to polish up for me after all it cost nothing, so thanks for that.

PM me with your address.

Comment

• fingers
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • May 2008

u bar

Thanks for that mate! i really appreciate it, will PM my address i have posted a picture off the lemarr bag on my page bit hazy took it with my phone, hope the belgium trip goes well. Steve(fingers)

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Nov 2007

Took a look at your new Lemarr bag and see you've made some adjustments to your set-up. Looks good to me!

Comment

• fingers
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • May 2008

Yes mate found some new worktop in a skip! cut it to shape glued drum to it re-drilled the holes, solid as a rock-ish!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...