• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Benji
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2020

New ball swivel?

Does anyone know where I can get an Arc swivel? I don't see it on eBay? Also what would you guys say is the best ball/hook swivel? The Arc seems pretty nice, seems like a lot of people are using it. I also saw a swivel called the thrasher? I just started using an old Everlast ball swivel and I find I'm able to do a fist roll a heck of a lot better and easier. I'm still not good at it yet though, lol
  • glus
    • Apr 2020

Pretty sure you're not likely to find an Arc, limited production and that was some time ago.

The Thrasher swivel as far as I know can still be had by contacting him here or on his Instagram. Good luck.

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Getting your mitts on an arc may be easier than you think, but don't quote me on that..
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
        Getting your mitts on an arc may be easier than you think, but don't quote me on that..
        I just quoted you, lol
        @ArcSwivel
        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Chappelle4Life
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Aug 2020

I have not used an arc but a thrasher / evo swivel is a dream! Also looks rad AF. I have not seen an arc swivel for sale.

Comment

• DizzyD
            • Jun 2020

You can now also get the evo-swivel and some other nice bagging-stuff on his new website: thethrasherhouse.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...