Just got new Speed Bags and one of them is the Title Perilous I Think I'm in Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surfingcowboy
    • May 2020

Just got new Speed Bags and one of them is the Title Perilous I Think I'm in Love

Just got the Title Black and the Perilous in from Title and both nice bags BUT Man is that Perilous a Sweetheart and Fast - I've fairly recently bought some of the other Tiltle bags such as the Atomic(Way too light for my tastes) and the Title Gyro(Too slow and akward) But Goldilocks found the perfect Porridge this time(I'm dating myself now) I was a Longtime Everlast customer who's been looking for a change(and faster better made bags) Next on my list of bags to buy Jim Bradley and Cleto. In my Personal opinion Title got it right with the Perilous!!!
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Agreed! My personal favorite from Title

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

The Title Atomic bags can be improved with the orange bladder Title sells. Worth a try.

Comment

• DizzyD
        • Jun 2020

I also just ordered the title perilous, cause I have read a lot good comments about it in the forum, now I’m even more excited to give it a try

Comment

• AlfredGaebeli
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • May 2020

I was thinking about ordering new bags, saw this post, and decided to buy one.

Comment

• DizzyD
            • Jun 2020

I now got my perilous bags (all three models) delivered some days ago and after punching them for a while I have to say: yes, I do really like it. I can understand why most here enjoy this bag. The 6x9 i like most.
            Here it is in action:

Previously, I used the title super speed-bag 8x5. Now I really don’t know what is my new favourite. What I like more about the super speedbag 8x5 is the fatter shape at the bottom, and the fatter loop. The perilous is sometimes a little hard to control, cause it’s much faster and the slim loop is more “whirling” around my u-bolt-swivel. (Could also be cause the bag is only a few days old and maybe needs some more punching). On the other hand the feeling is better in control with the perilous, cause it seems a little heavier and you have to put less effort in the punches.

Comment

• rdshackleford
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2016

At exactly 0:45 on the vid you can see the classic problem with shafted U-bolt swivels. The punch was a little off the mark and towards the bottom of the bag. The shaft resisted the motion and the bag jumps. This can happen on a dead-on accurate punch from the side too.
              @ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jul 2019

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
                I now got my perilous bags (all three models) delivered some days ago and after punching them for a while I have to say: yes, I do really like it. I can understand why most here enjoy this bag. The 6x9 i like most.
                Here it is in action:

Previously, I used the title super speed-bag 8x5. Now I really don’t know what is my new favourite. What I like more about the super speedbag 8x5 is the fatter shape at the bottom, and the fatter loop. The perilous is sometimes a little hard to control, cause it’s much faster and the slim loop is more “whirling” around my u-bolt-swivel. (Could also be cause the bag is only a few days old and maybe needs some more punching). On the other hand the feeling is better in control with the perilous, cause it seems a little heavier and you have to put less effort in the punches.
                Hi Dizzy D, looks like you are doing well. Keep up the bagging!!!

Comment

• BagBoy
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                  At exactly 0:45 on the vid you can see the classic problem with shafted U-bolt swivels. The punch was a little off the mark and towards the bottom of the bag. The shaft resisted the motion and the bag jumps. This can happen on a dead-on accurate punch from the side too.
                  Looks like he built himself a Bag Barn.
                  Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• DizzyD
                    • Jun 2020

@rdshakleford: Don’t know if you got my PM (marked „Unapproved“) but of course I’d like to give one of those decent arc-swivels a try ...beginning the side-techniques in a few days with the next bible-chapter

@bagboy: Oh yes, got inspired by your video of your build-up outside the house. Really a great idea and it works well. Especially it has likely no vibration and is not noisy so the kids can sleep well upstairs
                    Attached Files

Comment

• BagBoy
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
                      @rdshakleford: Don’t know if you got my PM (marked „Unapproved“) but of course I’d like to give one of those decent arc-swivels a try ...beginning the side-techniques in a few days with the next bible-chapter

@bagboy: Oh yes, got inspired by your video of your build-up outside the house. Really a great idea and it works well. Especially it has likely no vibration and is not noisy so the kids can sleep well upstairs
                      Man that is great! Great picture and it looks solid! How wide is yours? It looks like you may be able to have a two swivel setup..
                      Attached Files
                      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• DizzyD
                        • Jun 2020

Really one awesome bag barn you have there bagboy. The whole room in your videos looks really cool! My Platform is about 160x80cm. The Construction under it is made with 10cm beams, so there is 140x70cm space (in inches google says somewhat 55x27), thought that this is too narrow for a two-bag-setup. With one bag at the moment it feels very comfortable

Comment

• Cazbag
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Sep 2018

Great work X 2 DizzyD!! Excellent job on the build and excellent range on the bagging!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...