• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Just bagg'n
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2020

Swivel for sale?

Hey all. Trying to get my hands on some ball & hook swivels. Forza swivels have completely sold out. If anyone has any leads on any it would be much appreciated. Having a great time bagg'n since we're stuck inside. Have a great one all and stay healthy out there.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Try eBay, I generally troll using a "speed bag" search and it's not unusual to see some old school Everlast ball hooks in decent shape, along with TufWear and Whitely No Jump ball hooks. Just avoid the stamped sheet metal ones, they're trash.

Comment

• Just bagg'n
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2020

Right on. Yeah i did pick up an everlast 4440 but its loud. Good for a backup. Been trying to hook up with a couple guys on here but this covid 19 got things a mess. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Pete
        • Nov 2020

The bots are getting craftier, and a little passive aggressive hahaha. That name is pretty hilarious.

Originally posted by Just bagg'n View Post
        Hey all. Trying to get my hands on some ball & hook swivels. Forza swivels have completely sold out. If anyone has any leads on any it would be much appreciated. Having a great time bagg'n since we're stuck inside. Have a great one all and stay healthy out there.
        Very soon my friend! Some new ball and hook swivels coming to a theatre near you

Comment

• Pete
          • Nov 2020

nothing passive about that. Was that your casio?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...