X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

I think that is the same exact bag I got.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Cazbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
      My Bulgarian bag arrived yesterday. At first, asked Ronnie to make me an 8" x 5,5" burgundy bag, but he told me he only had brown and black leather at that time. He had this this brown speed bag that was exactly the size i wanted and it was already made. I couldn't resist the temptation so i bought it. I spent a few hours just trying to keep up with it and this bag is really small, light and FAST!!! I agree with everything Rusty and Cazbag said about these bags. I posted a picture below with the Bulgarian bag next to the small Ringside Heritage for size comparisons.
      Congratulations on your newest addition! Is that the 6" version of Heritage, and did you oil it to that darker shade? How would you compare the Bulgarian to your Bradley?

Comment

• Zaz
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
        I think that is the same exact bag I got.
        Yeah, sorry for that. That's one of the reasons why i wanted a burgundy speed bag in the first place... But your bag looks as big as the Everlast 4200 while mine is much smaller.
        Attached Files

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

interesting. that would be much too fast for me
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Zaz
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post

Congratulations on your newest addition! Is that the 6" version of Heritage, and did you oil it to that darker shade? How would you compare the Bulgarian to your Bradley?
            Thank you Cazbag! The Heritage on the picture is the 5 inch. The Bulgarian bag has almost the same shape and proportion as the Jim Bradley standard bag, but the leather is thinner and softer and as you can see on the picture, Ronnie's bag is way smaller than my Bradley bag. The feeling of the Bulgarian bag is hard to describe. It's almost like hitting a bladder without a bag on it... I just give it a little tap and it seem like it will bounce forever!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Zaz; 10-09-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...