X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Thanks fellas, and yes there is a fridge!!

Comment

• Zaz
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

Each of your custom bags looks incredibly good. I contacted the seller this morning to ask questions and he was super nice!

Comment

• Zaz
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
        I have got some new toys today as well, I turned 4 friggin decades old today. New adjustable platform, it is not the X-Mark that I probably would have chose but I like it very much. I am finding more accuracy with faster bags like Perlious as platform absorbs some energy making it easier to keep the super fast ones under control. Outfitted with this summer's famed Arc Blaze! Click image for larger version  Name:	20190927_153416.jpg Views:	20 Size:	1.28 MB ID:	115783Click image for larger version  Name:	20190927_153400.jpg Views:	34 Size:	1.43 MB ID:	115784
        Happy birthday Cazbag! I wish you all the speed bags you want and many, many more years of speed bagging! By the way, you have a nice bag collection and i like the design of your homemade platform.
        Last edited by Zaz; 09-28-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Cazbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

Thanks Zaz! Ronnie was totally accommodating throughout the custom process. I asked if he could make a smaller bag and he quickly responded saying he only had the one pattern so it would take time and testing. A mere 2 days later he had created the one I purchased, perfectly and flawlessly shaped phat bag.

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

I also got a couple bags as gifts, Ringside Heritage 5" and Vintage Ringside extra small. The vintage was generously given to me from Louisville Bagger, thanks so much. I'm getting dizzy from going in circles playing with the new toys!

Comment

• BagBoy
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2018

The little heritage bag is a real mover, isn't it! As your bag arsenal builds up! And none is exactly like the other, ain't it great!
              Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Cazbag
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

It is a premiumly nice bag! Size is smaller than the Cleto 8x5 but a little bigger than that little 7x4 tiny blue Title mex bag. It is much easier to keep under control than the mex as well. The fists will be chapped as a mother before weekend is up!

Comment

• BagBoy
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2018

Caz, I see you have a platinum atomic, what size is that one? I have the 4-7 it's tiny. Yours looks like the largest of them. Am I right, and how do you like it?

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Cazbag
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Sep 2018

It's a size up from the smallest, extra small. It is lopsided, one of worst cases that I have. I hit it for a few minutes every now and again until I get a few bad rebounds then I move on to another bag. I think I would use it more if shape was tad better. As is not one of my must haves.

Comment

• rdshackleford
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Oct 2016

I have the atomic too. In addition to what Caz just said, I would add the loop is too short and after struggling to get it off the tri-hook I say "never again".
                      @ArcSwivel
                      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Jan 2018

Hmm well both of you have given me something to think about. I could take the chance only to wind up banging my head against the wall.. damn bag inconsistencies from loops to shape.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jun 2019

Good morning Rusty, hope that shoulder is getting better each day. I have a feeling you may be adding a couple new toys to this thread soon

Comment

• rdshackleford
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Oct 2016

You get up very early, sir.
                            @ArcSwivel
                            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jun 2019

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                              You get up very early, sir.
                              That I do, jogged at 4am this morning. Spent some time with the PRO to get the brain in gear, then off to work. I wish the post office opened at 6

Comment

• Zaz
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Sep 2018

My Bulgarian bag arrived yesterday. At first, asked Ronnie to make me an 8" x 5,5" burgundy bag, but he told me he only had brown and black leather at that time. He had this this brown speed bag that was exactly the size i wanted and it was already made. I couldn't resist the temptation so i bought it. I spent a few hours just trying to keep up with it and this bag is really small, light and FAST!!! I agree with everything Rusty and Cazbag said about these bags. I posted a picture below with the Bulgarian bag next to the small Ringside Heritage for size comparisons.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...