Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

My newest toy

@ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic
  • LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

Is that the Bulgaria bag I’ve heard about? How do you rate it?

Comment

• Cazbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

How does she punch??

Comment

• Cazbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190926_181221.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	115753

My 8x5 Perlious and 8.2x5.9 custom... Wow worlds apart! Feather weight to say the least. Leather is luxurious all the way, this bag hits on a level all on it's own. Like the bladder has a soft skin... I looked and it is our well known Enkay bladder! A very unique punching experience so far

Comment

• Cazbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

Which hook you sportin in your pic Rust? Nice thick wide loop with just enough room with standard hook.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jul 2019

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
            Wow that’s a beauty!!!Stitching looks great.

Comment

• rdshackleford
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
              Which hook you sportin in your pic Rust? Nice thick wide loop with just enough room with standard hook.
              I am using my new Cleto- friendly tri-hook.
              @ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jan 2018

So they be making some beautiful custom bags out there. Did you Rusty and you Caz buy from the same guy? Good lord those look sweet and I love the clean look with no branding. Unless the branding or logo is on the other sides in the pictures. But still.. sweet!
                Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Cazbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

No branding, super thin, super comfy, super fast leather on bladder design oh so fun to try! Good experience thus far

Comment

• rdshackleford
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
                    So they be making some beautiful custom bags out there. Did you Rusty and you Caz buy from the same guy? Good lord those look sweet and I love the clean look with no branding. Unless the branding or logo is on the other sides in the pictures. But still.. sweet!
                    Rony is located in Sofia Bulgaria, and he made bags for me and Caz. They are custom ordered, custom made, totally handmade and very high quality bags. The leather is very thin, so I do wonder if Rony's bags would be a good choice for everyone. Some people may not like how light the bag is. I do like it. And not because it is very light, I like it because it performs well. This is not a workout bag. This is a very fast and soft bible-style speed bag. The closest bag to it in my experience is the Bradley Pro Speedball.
                    @ArcSwivel
                    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

Rony is located in Sofia Bulgaria, and he made bags for me and Caz. They are custom ordered, custom made, totally handmade and very high quality bags. The leather is very thin, so I do wonder if Rony's bags would be a good choice for everyone. Some people may not like how light the bag is. I do like it. And not because it is very light, I like it because it performs well. This is not a workout bag. This is a very fast and soft bible-style speed bag. The closest bag to it in my experience is the Bradley Pro Speedball.
                      I really like a thin leathered bag. Out of the 35 I have, I'd say over half are fast movers. I really like the shape of the two custom bags you and caz have. If they're really light'' it looks like they are lightweight in a good way! That said I really like the bags I have that can build up a sweat after a few minutes of mixed Bible and Boxing style baggin'.. but I have my home gym and my job for main workouts. And hell, once the snow starts flying up here I'll be up to my neck in physical activity. Dammit

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Cazbag
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Sep 2018

From what I have noticed so far is there is a short adjustment period going into using that bag and then another going back to others. It is light as shit but it still has a presence when hitting so to me it isn't like just punching air I see the potential to get these bag up to super speed but you have to have super accuracy or you will lose control in a hurry as well

Comment

• Cazbag
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Sep 2018

I have got some new toys today as well, I turned 4 friggin decades old today. New adjustable platform, it is not the X-Mark that I probably would have chose but I like it very much. I am finding more accuracy with faster bags like Perlious as platform absorbs some energy making it easier to keep the super fast ones under control. Outfitted with this summer's famed Arc Blaze! Click image for larger version

Name:	20190927_153416.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	115783Click image for larger version

Name:	20190927_153400.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	115784

Comment

• BagBoy
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Jan 2018

Hell yeah, and happy 40 buddy! You don't look a day over three days over 40 Congrats on the new addition. Cigars?

Shit, I love the second picture! First time seeing the big home built platform from a different angle. Sweet bag area! Do you have a fridge in there?

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
                              I have got some new toys today as well, I turned 4 friggin decades old today. New adjustable platform, it is not the X-Mark that I probably would have chose but I like it very much. I am finding more accuracy with faster bags like Perlious as platform absorbs some energy making it easier to keep the super fast ones under control. Outfitted with this summer's famed Arc Blaze! Click image for larger version

Name:	20190927_153416.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	115783Click image for larger version

Name:	20190927_153400.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	115784
                              Happy Birthday Caz!!!! I like your homemade setup. Looks like you have a nice spot for baggin.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...