• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TBAGS
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2008

unsure

NEWBIE POSTING
    Hello everyone been browsing the site for about a month and have finally registered. Built my own platfrom with double layer hardboard 30" with about 10 coats of poly. I mounted the platform on my ceiling in the basement and xbraced same. (ROCK SOLID) I then found an old everlast ball swivel and bought the title bag 10x7 and have been hitting it pretty good. (Thanks to the speedbag bible DVD)
    OKAY I NEED HELP. I want to buy a 11x8 bag and don't want to make a mistake. Do I GO TITLE, EVERLAST PRO, OF EVERLAST 4210 I would appreciate any and all feedback. and what is the difference between the two everlast bags
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by TBAGS View Post
    OKAY I NEED HELP. I want to buy a 11x8 bag and don't want to make a mistake. Do I GO TITLE, EVERLAST PRO, OF EVERLAST 4210 I would appreciate any and all feedback. and what is the difference between the two everlast bags
    My vote is for Title. It's a good product and they've got pretty consistent quality. Everlast seems to be all over the map these days.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      My vote is for Title. It's a good product and they've got pretty consistent quality. Everlast seems to be all over the map these days.
      I'll second that I like all my title bags

Comment

• Pegasos
        • Feb 2007

Accidentally, my first two heavy bags (normal one and a thai style long one) were Title and it seems they were the only ones i needed. It's been close to 5 years now.....

Comment

• riqal
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2006

I'd go with the Title bag, but only because you save $15. With Everlast, as the bag size increases, so does the price. The quality is about the same.

Comment

• riqal
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2006

I'd go with the Title bag, but only because you save $15. With Everlast, as the bag size increases, so does the price. The quality is about the same.

Comment

• clark-kentski
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Mar 2008

I bought this 11x8 in blue and like it alot.Its like punching a basket ball and on sale for 24.99 http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...d-bags-co.html

Comment

• riqal
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2006

Holy Crap that is a damn good sale!! Go with the Everlast for that price!!!

Comment

• Dutchman
                  Speed Bag Historian
                  • Jun 2006

Originally posted by clark-kentski View Post
                  I bought this 11x8 in blue and like it alot.Its like punching a basket ball and on sale for 24.99 http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...d-bags-co.html
                  Try hitting an Everlast 4205, it's a 14 X10...

Comment

• Chris M
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Mar 2006

Title, mainly because Everlast's quality hasn't been that great. The only thing I don't like about Title is that their loops are too big.

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by clark-kentski View Post
                      I have never hit one, but you gotta love that really short bag strap attachment to the swivel.

I used a 4210 quite a bit and liked it when I used it.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...