X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • morphiusrt
    • Mar 2019

$10 Ebay bag video

So I had some extra money in my paypal and decided to buy the $10 Ebay speed bag. I've used it 2-3 times so far.

Material is decent for a synthetic, feels almost leather like. Seems to hold air well. Bladder is bouncy rubber. It is not very balanced as you can see in the video, it tends to bounce in different directions a littledue to it being a little lopsided. All an all it is a fun bag to mess around with. I would put this a few steps above the bag that came with my original Title Complete Kit but still well below any of the better bags I have.

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
    So I had some extra money in my paypal and decided to buy the $10 Ebay speed bag. I've used it 2-3 times so far.

Material is decent for a synthetic, feels almost leather like. Seems to hold air well. Bladder is bouncy rubber. It is not very balanced as you can see in the video, it tends to bounce in different directions a littledue to it being a little lopsided. All an all it is a fun bag to mess around with. I would put this a few steps above the bag that came with my original Title Complete Kit but still well below any of the better bags I have.

Cool. Never saw that before.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• brdelacruz
      • Jul 2018

Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post

That is a decent bag. I posted a video titled "posting a video for the first time" a while back using exactly the same bag. It is a slightly larger and a little odd shaped bag, a little heavy to hit but responds very well. Nice for practice and slow hitting. Around here, it's about $8. Free delivery if you buy more than $10. I also have it in black and white.
      Last edited by brdelacruz; 06-28-2019, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by brdelacruz View Post
        That is a decent bag. I posted a video titled "posting a video for the first time" a while back using exactly the same bag. It is a slightly larger and a little odd shaped bag, a little heavy to hit but responds very well. Nice for practice and slow hitting. Around here, it's about $8. Free delivery if you buy more than $10. I also have it in black and white.
        That expression also fits the Balazs lazer.

A big of a lopsided shape, heavy on the hands but amazingly fast for the weight. There is NO bladder inside, with a lifetime guarantee.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• brdelacruz
          • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          That expression also fits the Balazs lazer.

A big of a lopsided shape, heavy on the hands but amazingly fast for the weight. There is NO bladder inside, with a lifetime guarantee.
          Oh yes, the Balazs lazer. I've seen them on videos, yup fast and it looks so durable too.
          Just 10 days to SPEED BAG X, wish I could be there but I can't. Have fun everybody! Butch

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...