• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Fighting Sports 9x6

Title has this bag on sale for $29.99 (reg $49.99). Take advantage of the sale and get this bag if you haven’t already done so. Nice round shape, lightweight leather and good rebound. This bag is a notch above the title super speed bag of the same size (red) in terms of performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

I notice Title is selling a new version of the Fighting Sports bag, apparently an upgraded model called Fury. I'd like to hear any feedback on that one.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• florian 380
      • Nov 2012

i got this size and i love it .but i want the white one

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
        i got this size and i love it .but i want the white one
        I have the 6 and the 5 (white one) and although the 6 is great the white 5 is really great. I've bought most of my bags from forza and they currently have the "white one"

Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• florian 380
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
          I have the 6 and the 5 (white one) and although the 6 is great the white 5 is really great. I've bought most of my bags from forza and they currently have the "white one"

https://www.forzasports.com/fighting...eed-bag-5-x-8/
          i know but they changed the design ,i want the old one without the logo on it

the fury looks very interesting super short loop and very small sizes

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

Yeah I know the ones you're referring too. I don't know why they change designs on these things. I wish I had a Title Yellow classic without the stitched on plastic Title logo.

That said those 5" whites that you find now do not disappoint. But it's not like I can compare it to the original.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Lukemike
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Apr 2019

Hello everyone, new member here , have 6 and 7 year old boys that love to hit the bag. been training them for about 2 weeks now and they are just starting to get the basic rhythm. Any tips on training them would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
              BTW right now I have them on the black title 6x9 bag with the old everlast chain link swivel. Thanks again

Comment

• BagBoy
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Lukemike View Post
                Hello everyone, new member here , have 6 and 7 year old boys that love to hit the bag. been training them for about 2 weeks now and they are just starting to get the basic rhythm. Any tips on training them would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
                BTW right now I have them on the black title 6x9 bag with the old everlast chain link swivel. Thanks again
                Hi Lukemike

if your sons are "just starting to get the rhythm" I would encourage them to keep working on those basics (triplets, fist-roll and doubles) until they're masters of the basics. Then start to branch out with linking, elbows, side and reverse hitting. #combinations

The Speedbag Bible DVD set might be in order if they're really serious about this
                Last edited by BagBoy; 04-20-2019, 01:18 PM.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...