X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

Does anyone know how much this thing weighs when it's filled?

Comment

• jaguiler
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2007

80lbs - could be less with less water or more if you stuff it a little with sand or clothes...

Comment

• SupergeZ
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Chris M View Post
        There are plenty of nuts jogging in my neighborhood when it's really cold, and I'm talking 20 degrees or less. I ain't one of them, that's what they make treadmills for!
        haha chris! 20 degrees is smokin hot over here! id kill for that temp right about now

Comment

• Chris M
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
          haha chris! 20 degrees is smokin hot over here! id kill for that temp right about now
          Well it's going to be in the 90's today here, but we have very cold winters, where we'll get 3 months or so of sub freezing weather. It's not unusual to have weeks on end in the single digits.

It's still tough on someone like me who grew up in Florida and "cold snaps" lasted no longer than a couple of hours of below freezing.

I don't miss it though, experiencing the seasons like they do here in the midwest is still amazing to me.

Comment

• SupergeZ
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Mar 2007

90's! lucky guy, id give my left arm for that kinda weather over here this summer. its the height of summer and all we are having is rain and cold with sunny intervals of a couple of hours... it sucks! cant go running coz the woods i go running is floooded and the roads are wet flooded and filthy!... not very nice over here atm

some areas of the country are completely under water with insurance costs estimated at 3billion atm! and they call this summer!

Comment

• Roscoe
              • May 2006

Water Bag Fill

Originally posted by rainbowsixveg View Post
              jaguiler i got that bag haging in my backyard and the bag has no water on the top, its only hard on the bottom
              Does your everlast H20 bag do this??

When filling your water bag completely, be sure to stop water flow and let air out of the bladder at the half way point and then again near the top. This prevents bladder rupture. If you don't want to fill the bag completely for what ever reason (mine weighs 160 lbs) you can stuff rags at the top or fill it with air yourself, (Powair provides a mouthpiece for this purpose).

Here is the link: http://store.titleboxing.com/heavy-bags-water-bags.html

Roscoe

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...